SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Repeat: Yes
Rate: $250/hr

This review is a couple weeks old. Saw Suzy at her prior agency, forget the name but I heard about it from the other forum. They were advertising on CL, but her postings stopped so I never posted the review. Confirmed it is the same girl, so I'm posting the review now.

When I saw her she was wearing the same shoes and pink bra/panties as in the photos. Pretty skinny, a little skinnier than what I was expecting based on the photos. Not too thin, but just thinner than the photos. Facially, GND cute. If I had to guess, 21-23 yrs old, comes off as a typical college girl (which she is). I don't remember any tattoos, but I could be wrong on this.

Services are full GFE. BBBJ with DT was nice and energetic. Nice passionate kisser, lots of DFK. Cleanly shaven, good hygiene. FS was good, nice and tight, seemed to really enjoy it from behind. I didn't ask for anything PSE (CIMSW, greek, facials) so I cannot comment if these are available. Very affectionate, spent the last part of the session just cuddling.

Personality wise, she's a real sweetie, easy to talk to, kind of like Holly @ GOE. Sweet girls, but a little naughty and enjoy sex, just the way I like them.

The setup at her old agency was a single bedroom apartment. Was a bit odd with the two of us in the bedroom and another girl in the living room. I don't like that kind of arrangement and was not going to repeat because of that. Now that she is with DM, may have to pay her a visit.

I'll compare her to other slim brunettes, Courtney @ Mystique, Anjelina @ TP, Alegra @ Entourage and Holly @ GOE.

Face:
Courtney @ Mystique
Holly @ GOE
Alegra @ Entourage
Suzy @ DM
Anjelina @ TP

Body:
Holly @ GOE
Alegra @ Entourage
Suzy @ DM
Anjelina @ TP
Courtney @ Mystique

Service:
Holly @ GOE
Suzy @ DM
Anjelina @ TP
Alegra @ Entourage
Courtney @ Mystique

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Maybe my scale is a little harsh?

7-7.5 on my scale means pretty, but not gorgeous. Most of the SPs I have seen fit in this range.

Over 8 is someone I would notice if they walked by me on the street. SPs in this category would be Kira @ Mirage, Lucy @ TAG141, Leslie @ Mystique and Holly @ GOE.

Suzy is a nice sweet girl and if you like spinner types I would recommend her.

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Maybe my scale is a little harsh?

7-7.5 on my scale means pretty, but not gorgeous. Most of the SPs I have seen fit in this range.

Over 8 is someone I would notice if they walked by me on the street. SPs in this category would be Kira @ Mirage, Lucy @ TAG141, Leslie @ Mystique and Holly @ GOE.

Suzy is a nice sweet girl and if you like spinner types I would recommend her.

No worries, your scale isn't harsh at all. IMO, sp's generally fall somewhere between 6 - 8 range. On the other hand, ma's are at least a couple of notches hotter, 8 - 10 range.

About this Discussion

21 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom