Made with Love

IN-Call Suzana @ Maxximum TOFTT - An Angel with a Dirty Streak

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

I really really have to start pacing myself in this hobby but today was one of those days where the pussy was on my mind and was not going to let me go until I acted on my addiction. People on here know by my history that I am one of the last guys to TOFTT and yes that's true I admit it. I usually like to make sure there a few good reviews of a girl...but today was one of those Just fucking do it days you know? Anyway, let me say this I just got back from seeing this young little Krasivaya and it was definitely worth it for me! For GREEK lovers she usually wants $100 for this, though I am not into that. Anyway, on to a very rare TOFTT for me:

I head on down to a very upscale beautiful hotel downtown and Suzana opens the door...this hour was going to be one of those few where chemistry and personality really make a big difference to the seasoned hobbyist. She has a wonderful smile, beautiful wispy blonde natural hair and very distinct EE features, which I like. BEAUTIFUL green eyes and very nice soft lips. I am one picky MOFO when it comes to facial appearance and at first glance I would put her in the same league as girls like Mia at Sassy`s and Maii at NGF - attractive GND qualities facially. But don’t get me wrong, if she lived in my building I would want to lock her up in my suite and bang the heck out of her. Her body while not particularly toned is great naturally - meaning she is quite young and does not seem to really need to work out too hard to have her body. She really is like the Russian girl you would know from around the block who loves dressing in Euro clothes and going out clubbing. She has some nice puppies with very nice big nipples to suck on. Also, she has some great legs that looked hot in her stilettos. But trust me, once her personality came out, the sexiness of the atmosphere picked up big time.

She greets me with a really nice soft and long kiss and I sensed she was very comfortable with DFK. I showered up and came back out and she looked at me smiling and said ``ohhhh...you look nice!`` I was like no you look nice...and we got her naked. She has a very sexy personality which was huge plus because with some touring Russian girls you really don’t know how they are. She had such a sweet and innocent quality about her and then she grabbed my cock and took him pretty deep. She had great head movement - like Roy Jones Jr. only very different of course LOL . It was really getting stiff and fast, the she went down for some great BLS and was flicking sucking on my boys while stroking my junior. I felt very very comfortable with this girl because I could sense that not only did she like me but there was some sexual chemistry there. She goes for some prolonged DT and actually starts to tear...which was cool because that hasn’t happened to me before and was very movie like! Then she starts slobbering on jr. and creating long ropes of saliva connecting her really sexy lips to my throbbing head...ohhh a great visual. So I grabbed her and started ravishing those puffy nipples of hers and she was like “oh yes, feels so good,” then I tell her to flip around and do 69. I ravish her cute shaven little kitty while she moans in pleasure and sucks on my cock. “ooohhhhh yaaaaa!” she lets out....ok, I guess I’ll keep going then as I suck her sweet little clit and do the tongue twister a la American Pie fame.

Now I am ready to go so we put the cover on and start off in CG and she takes the lead by pounding me pretty hard from the top....this girl can take it hard and even though I can be quite gentle mostly, I was in the mood for hard sex. She pounds me and then leans over to kiss me, and actually initiates some prolonged DFK with lots of tongue hockey, that was great. I then grab her bum and pound her fast like a piston from the bottom and she loves it and was very vocal. We switch to do some RCG, then we go to doggie and she is pounding back into me pretty aggressively which was awesome so I go hard and fast. Of course there is no way I am getting to another position, not this round at least. The tidal wave takes over and I have a great long first SOG.

We chatted a bit in between rounds she really is a sweet young girl and she will be here for about another 3 weeks. I wanted more of her though and made a point to cut the conversation short, even though she is such a genuinely nice person. I was just too horny for another round. She looks at me and says as she moves down to jr. again...”If you like you can cum in my mouth...” I look at those green eyes and say....helll yesss! She starts to revive the little guy with some great DT and I was up in almost no time. I said let’s do it again so on goes the cover and we start in Mish this time because I really liked her and wanted more DFK. I start with slow thrusts and she says to me “Ohh yes thats very good i like it” so I maintain the slow and steady speed. We start to DFK as I do this and man what can I say she is a very good kisser and I was almost losing myself in kissing this angel. Then I arch back up and start to thrust harder as I am getting closer. I am almost there so I stand up and she takes off the cover and starts to BBBJ me and HJ me at the same time while using that great circular head movement on my throbbing head. I tell her I am going to explode and she has no fear whatsoever and take a great CIM finish, waiting until I am relaxed and completely spent and BBBJ’ing me a few seconds after.

Wow, I was exhausted but in such a good way...honestly this TOFTT worked out better than I expected. I rinsed up and we kissed a little more and then I wished her well. My legs are drained from the best workout and I left a very happy camper. I would say YMMV with this girl is possible but if you are sweet to her and project a happy go lucky attitude she will feed off of that and will give you a great time. Her personality and attitude were huge pluses for me and the intensity of the DFK, Sex, and great CIM finish made her even sexier IMO. If you want a genuine, sweet, young Russian cutie go see her while she is town.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
billdong said:
Thanks for the TOFTT, read somewhere else and she was given 7 and 8 in looks and service.

Facially I rate her 7.5, which is my GND level score. However I would say for me I became more attracted to her as the session wore on and that may be due to chemistry. Service I got everything I wanted so for me she is an 8.5 at least if not more...perhaps ymmv is a factor but I beleive I got the high end of both service and attitude, there was some really good chemistry there and I could tell she liked me pretty early on.

moran

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 68
billdong said:
Thanks for the TOFTT, read somewhere else and she was given 7 and 8 in looks and service.

Keeping in mind, looks being subjective, I would catagorize suzana as being natural pretty with minimum reliance on cosmetics, hair extensions etc. If a sup'd up looking sp is your thing, you'll problably be better off looking elsewhere. Cheers.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Iambad said:
At 22 and her body not toned?, what do you mean by natural HW. Softie cushion type of body?.

No, I mean she has slim dimensions just not the hard abs or sculpted look that comes from working out, meaning she is naturally petite. There is no flab or chub or anything like that on her.

Top Bottom