Made with Love

SUNDDAY @ SELECT ... Long Weekend Line-Up!!.. New-ROXANNE + Romina + Kaiden + Sazan !!!!

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318
TODAY (SUNDAY)

!!! NEW !!!
OUTGOING
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!

--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!

-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --3pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! NEW !!!
ADVENTUROUS
!!! DELIGHTFUL, TITILLATING & PLEASING !!!

-- Roxanne is outgoing, open minded and extremely adventurous. She has a charming personality that will make you feel completely at ease from the start and extremely satisfied to the end!. A natural head turner with a tremendously fit figure and gorgeous long brunette hair to her waist... Whether it is an elegant dinner out or a night in, Roxanne is always a discrete and delightful companion.
!!! --10pm-4pm ; 8pm-2am

SENSUOUS
!!! EXTRAORDINARY, EDURING & VERY SEXUAL!!!

-- If you are looking for something different and unique, with an edge of kinkiness, Sazan is the perfect match... Long sexy legs, a warm sensual smile and crazy mesmerizing eyes is just the beginning of this wonderful unforgettable fantasy!... Sazan is a natural Middle Eastern beauty who plans on taking your breath away from the start and having you longing for her soon after she leaves!!! --11am-10pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

About this Discussion

0 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom