Made with Love

Summer is coming.....

C

cristycurves

Hopefully it warms up soon in Halifax. But when summer does arrive I look forward to it for swimming, longer days, enjoying the local parks, barbecuing,planting flowers, visiting some of our smaller towns(Mahone bay, Chester, Lunenburg, etc) dining on patios. These are some of the things I like about summer in Halifax. What do you look forward to about summer?

U

User-E

Summer is my favourite season. I love the feeling of sunshine and warm breezes on my skin, and being able to wear very little clothing.

:)

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
Sailing, dining on patios, sailing, coctails at anchor, swimming and sailing. Sailing some more. Morning swim, sail, swim, coctails on the boat, read, swim, a little sailing. Golf. Sailing on a warm full moon night, skinny dip, coctails. Maybe sail some more. I need to combine sailing with sex and I would be in Beached heaven. Any ladies like moonlight sailing, fine wine and horny old men?

C

cristycurves

Sailing, dining on patios, sailing, coctails at anchor, swimming and sailing. Sailing some more. Morning swim, sail, swim, coctails on the boat, read, swim, a little sailing. Golf. Sailing on a warm full moon night, skinny dip, coctails. Maybe sail some more. I need to combine sailing with sex and I would be in Beached heaven. Any ladies like moonlight sailing, fine wine and horny old men?

Pick me, pick me:) That sounds amazing, lucky you to have the opportunity and ability to sail:)

Top Bottom