Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Summer is coming.....

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
C

cristycurves

Hopefully it warms up soon in Halifax. But when summer does arrive I look forward to it for swimming, longer days, enjoying the local parks, barbecuing,planting flowers, visiting some of our smaller towns(Mahone bay, Chester, Lunenburg, etc) dining on patios. These are some of the things I like about summer in Halifax. What do you look forward to about summer?

U

User-E

Summer is my favourite season. I love the feeling of sunshine and warm breezes on my skin, and being able to wear very little clothing.

:)

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
Pic of Cristy in her thong laying by the pool is what I look forward to

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
As I'm aging, spring and fall are more to my taste. I love outdoor activities but the heat gets to me more than it did when I was in my twenties.

I do like that women wear less clothes though.....it's good for these old eyes!

McGuinty

Joined Aug 23, 2010
Messages 2,034
I look forward for the vacations. Paid sick leave and long weekends every month.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Summer in Canada is garbage. I need to go back home again so I can enjoy the sun and water.

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
Sailing, dining on patios, sailing, coctails at anchor, swimming and sailing. Sailing some more. Morning swim, sail, swim, coctails on the boat, read, swim, a little sailing. Golf. Sailing on a warm full moon night, skinny dip, coctails. Maybe sail some more. I need to combine sailing with sex and I would be in Beached heaven. Any ladies like moonlight sailing, fine wine and horny old men?

C

cristycurves

Sailing, dining on patios, sailing, coctails at anchor, swimming and sailing. Sailing some more. Morning swim, sail, swim, coctails on the boat, read, swim, a little sailing. Golf. Sailing on a warm full moon night, skinny dip, coctails. Maybe sail some more. I need to combine sailing with sex and I would be in Beached heaven. Any ladies like moonlight sailing, fine wine and horny old men?

Pick me, pick me:) That sounds amazing, lucky you to have the opportunity and ability to sail:)

Top Bottom