Made with Love

SultrySofia

Leopard2

Reviewer
Joined Jan 28, 2016
Messages 85
https://tosofia.callgirlfiles.com/home
Arrived at her incall and received her room # shortly after, a quiet knock and in I went and was met by a very pretty young woman. Sofia gave me a hug and a kiss before we moved to the sofa to get to know each other a little before our kisses became more passionate dfk.

A quick shower and I joined her on the bed where we proceeded to become more intimately acquainted. Much kissing and caressing followed before Sofia slipped down and licked and sucked me to greater hardness. More kissing and some play with her ample breasts and nipples before she took my glistening cock into her mouth once again.

I felt I was getting close so we switched up so I could bring my tongue into the action to provide her with a warm up. Sofia slipped on a cover and took my cock inside her pussy as she began to ride me. We moved to mish and then Sofia took the doggy position and I had a great view as once again I moved inside her. She dropped to flat on her front while I continued to thrust until I had an intense orgasm.

A clean up and some chatting before it was time for a shower, followed by a goodbye kiss.
She is a very nice young, talented and friendly woman. A true gfe, very much recommended.

About this Discussion

8 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom