Made with Love
Elite Ladies

Suggestions?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
I continue to see one of my ATF SPs, who has kinda retired and only sees a couple of old friends. Per her request, since she has retired, we never talk about fees; the fee I give her usually depends on how fat my wallet is at the time and therefore, can be a bit variable each time; we both are cool with that! Now i'm planning to see her for a whole weekend (48 hours). I don't want to ask her about the fees per the agreement we had...any suggestions on how much is the norm and would be fair? I never had an experience with an SP for more than 2-3 hours. Before retirement last year, her rate has been average (200-220/h). I have looked at some SPs websites and have found variable rates. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Based on the info given, I would say between $200 and $2000.

It all depends on what you usually pay her and how comfortable she is in your company and what you can afford. Is there somewhere she'd rather be or will this be fun for her?
Does she have similar arrangements with others?

So far she's been fine with what you pay, that means you're the best judge of what a 48 hour date would cost.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
I think you should just ask her.

Phrase it like this: "I know we already talked about not discussing fees, but because I really like you (appreciate, like, think you are the best, pick a compliment), and you are such a good friend, I want to make sure that you are well taken care of for this weekend. I am not sure what kind of gift to give you, can you help me?"

Or something like that.

If she really lowballs, then give her an additional (NICE) gift.

Good luck, let us know how it works out for you!

:oops::razz::cool::geek: ~ putting four emoticons because I can!

C

Cycleguy007

randygirl said:
putting four emoticons because I can!
+1

Sorry I can't offer any suggestion- just wanted to add my appreciation and support with regards to RG's comment...

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread....

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
I would respect the lady's wishes not to discuss the amount. I have sent you a PM as to how I would handle the situation.

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
Lone Wolf said:
I would respect the lady's wishes not to discuss the amount. I have sent you a PM as to how I would handle the situation.

Why limit it to PM LW? fill us in.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Lexusdriver said:
Why limit it to PM LW? fill us in.

I thought the same thing! I'd like to know too.

As far as I'm concerned, prefacing a conversation with "I know we agreed not to talk rates, but I really want to do right by you..." shows that you are still being sensitive to her wishes, and no harm can come of it. Unless she's completely unreasonable...

The only way to really know is to ask her what her expectations are.

About this Discussion

7 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom