Made with Love

Suggestions for a dog please

E

ERecTile

For once I actually agree with MAL. Pit bulls are not suitable for him. Actually, I don't think any dog is suitable right now. He doesn't have the right frame of mind. Instead of listening to hearsay, he should be out there doing proper research.

For the record, the best nanny dog I ever met was a lab/rotweiller mix. He was built like a proverbial tank. Head of a lab, body of a rotweiller. Wow, he was gorgeous. And he would not let me one step further into the apartment. The family were like "come on in, he's friendly", but he looked at me and uttered a low growl and I could see his body tense. So I said no thanks! The 5 year old daughter came out and hung off the dog's neck like it was a tree trunk, but the dog never took his eyes off me. THAT was a good dog!

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
cristycurves said:
Pitbulls are suitable dogs, the only irresponsible thing you can do is to continue repeating the misnomers you've mentioned in your post. When your stupid politicians and some greatly misinformed citizens had a ban placed on the breed there were many people in Ontario and from other provinces I knew and know, vets, trainers, dog enthusiasts and others who tried very hard to stop the ban because of that breeds value, because they are good and lovely dogs, who've been greatly stigmatized and unfairly demonized by some ignorant idiots! A pits bite isn't much stronger than the average dog, there are many, for example the golden retriever, who's is stronger and that could do as much harm, if not more and it's an old wives tale and foolishness about them having a lock jaw and not releasing. they were firstly bred to watch children, actually and called nanny dogs. Boston terriers were bred to fight, I don't hear anyone dissing them.Please educate yourself before you speak. In all honesty, I think you need to resolve your personal issues and you and your wives before you add anything to that mix!!

I really want to fuck you doggy style now.

*please wear; sexy panties, a tight bra showing your huge amazing tits and 8" shiny black heels.

Also, I've been known to eat pussy for 48 minutes straight, while on coke.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Pit Bulls were bread to be fighting dogs. That is a fact.

Pit Bulls have a stronger and more continually applied bite than other dogs. That is a fact.

If I told you that people who own Corvettes, generally drive faster more often than people who own Corollas, would you accuse me of playing to stereotypes?

You want the world to believe that Pit Bulls are these toy-like poodles and that they wouldn't hurt a fly on their worst days. Ridiculous.

C

cristycurves

RayFinkel said:
I really want to fuck you doggy style now.

*please wear; sexy panties, a tight bra showing your huge amazing tits and 8" shiny black heels.

Also, I've been known to eat pussy for 48 minutes straight, while on coke.

Oh, okay:SayWhat?:You'll have to give up the coke, I'm anti drugs:).

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
cristycurves said:
Oh, okay:SayWhat?:You'll have to give up the coke, I'm anti drugs:).

Is Pepsi Okay?
Vs3E6Nl.gif

Almighty

Joined Apr 11, 2014
Messages 16
[h=1]37 Smartest Dog Breeds To Own[/h]With about 340 dog breeds recognized in the world, there are some breeds that beat out the rest in terms of their intelligence.
Here are the Smartest Dog Breeds:

About this Discussion

31 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom