Made with Love

Question Suggest a MPA that is flirty, super friendly and gives great massage.

Bill74

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Messages 24

Private

Reviewer
Joined Dec 26, 2010
Messages 841

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
What's funny is almost all of the girls will give you a good massage if you ask I find .
I enjoy perlys and even Amy massage very much at holiday spa.
anna at the premiere spa does a great job also.

E

ERecTile

You don't believe the Website's age? :sorry2:

No, I know most of the ages of the ladies I've reviewed - or can estimate very closely. Only a handful of my reviewees are under 25, and of those, maybe one or two can give a decent massage. A lot depends on what the OP means as a decent massage. There's RMT quality, and there's sensual which is good for nothing than raising the proverbial flagpole. I usually find the older ladies to be better at both due to experience.

filetOfish

Reviewer
Joined Nov 7, 2014
Messages 90
So shady.
There is too much bullsh*t when having to deal with the a**holes that reply to the threads. I left the red board a while ago because of all the crap. You give an honest opinion and you get criticized or get called a shill. I do not post much any more because an honest review/opinion is not what people want to here. Guys just want the easy access to information on the ladies that go the farthest for the least amount of money and that I get but the lack of respect from the guys and some of the owners on the red board was/is pathetic. I usually just share my experiences with some friends and let them post it if they want to.

About this Discussion

22 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom