Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Mirage Entertainment

Stupid videos of the week

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

sunnyway

Active member
Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 43
[video]https://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-ca&vid=38a3b942-607c-4959-a808-fbb99c7f3f02&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:5f223ade-ebfa-4c05-8fcb-1d043a8ae5e8%2C1bfa5b30-5d54-40fc-8a86-d467fec5a644&tab=m1209589337389&from=hpinfopane[/video]
 

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Oh she's sooooo cute! I want Sentry to get me one ( a rescued one of course)!
 

Honcho

Well-known member
Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 62
3somesarethenewblack said:
Oh she's sooooo cute! I want Sentry to get me one ( a rescued one of course)!

Sentry make the Mrs happy, the tool not the only thing that she needs.:)
 

_ _

Well-known member
Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Honcho said:
Sentry make the Mrs happy, the tool not the only thing that she needs.:)

Just what need, ANOTHER pet running around. Honcho, I agree that the tool is not all she needs, but we are full up here at the "Sentry Pet Motel"
 

Zombie

Well-known member
Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
...fuck....people are just fucking "stoopid". I;'m talking about the other videos of these major brain dead idiots...not the dog
 

Casinorama

Active member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 29
sentry11 said:
Just what need, ANOTHER pet running around. Honcho, I agree that the tool is not all she needs, but we are full up here at the "Sentry Pet Motel"

How many pets in the Sentry motel you've got?
 

About this Discussion

5 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom