Made with Love

Question SPs views on DATY/DATO with Dental Dams

cyber

Reviewer
Joined Mar 24, 2016
Messages 393
Hi members,

I was wondering if it was acceptable/common to ask an SP if she was OK with using a dental dam for DATY/DATO?

Would most SPs be offended by such a request?

I imagine the pleasure would be reduced for her when using a dental dam. But is it still pleasurable?

Do SPs have dental dams with them or do we need to get them?

Does Shopper's carry dental dams?

Arabella

Joined Dec 7, 2014
Messages 527
Great questions!

The quick answer is that we have them on hand at our in call location and take absolutely no offence if asked to supply one for a client during a session. :Battingeyelashes:

Brandy xxoo

cyber

Reviewer
Joined Mar 24, 2016
Messages 393
Great questions!

The quick answer is that we have them on hand at our in call location and take absolutely no offence if asked to supply one for a client during a session. :Battingeyelashes:

Brandy xxoo

Thanks for your reply.

But is it still pleasurable enough for the receiver to consider doing? Since the clock is running, it would be best to not waste time doing something no one is enjoying.

Arabella

Joined Dec 7, 2014
Messages 527
Thanks for your reply.

But is it still pleasurable enough for the receiver to consider doing? Since the clock is running, it would be best to not waste time doing something no one is enjoying.

I can only speak from personal experience......still pleasureable and has been orgasmic! :wink2:

Brandy xxoo

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Better to not hobby. Why be a sissy and use a dental dam?

If you are that scared of being with an SP, don't hobby.

dentaldam.jpg

U

User-E

Everyone has a right to decide what type of protection they want to use during sexual activity, and choosing to use a dental dam for daty/dato is no different than choosing to wear a condom for a BJ.

You can catch various icky things from unprotected oral sex, so if you have a weakened immune system or don't want to risk passing something on to another partner/SO, go ahead and use dental dams.

I've heard of clients and providers who insist on using them and everybody still seems happy.

Malika

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2011
Messages 115
I do have dental dams on hand personally. It's not something that I use regularly, but it sometime occur that someone request it. Not a fan of using saran wrap personally.
I just wish that CBJ, using gloves for digits and dental dams for oral sex would be more common in group sex/orgies when you don't shower in ebtween each partner or use mouth wash.

Top Bottom