Made with Love

IN-Call SPs that do early morning (8am) appointments?

Rob_Latex

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 18
Just to give you an update: Vanessa at Exquisite was more than accommodating to my request; she's helped set up an appointment with Sebelle that, frankly, couldn't be more convenient!

D

Demien2k5

Better eat your wheaties dude! By 8:00am Sebelle has already run 15 miles, had 10 masturbatory orgasms, and will be wearing out the stairmaster when you knock on the door! :lol:

I

iceman_dci

Demien2k5 said:
Better eat your wheaties dude! By 8:00am Sebelle has already run 15 miles, had 10 masturbatory orgasms, and will be wearing out the stairmaster when you knock on the door! :lol:

:eek::eek::eek:

Try TP, their girls seem to have late hours, don't know about the 8am thing, but you could try and all they could say is "No" oorrrrr "Are you fuckin' crazy?"

Exquisite

Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 15
Awww Rob, I feel terrible that it didn't work out exactly as planned :(

However I hope you enjoyed your time nonetheless!

I'll make that up to you if there is a next time, with Sebelle or any of the EXQ ladies :>)

Cheers and have a great day,

Vanessa

ps...yes the convenience factor was A-1 *wink* LOL!

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Exquisite said:
Awww Rob, I feel terrible that it didn't work out exactly as planned :(

However I hope you enjoyed your time nonetheless!

I'll make that up to you if there is a next time, with Sebelle or any of the EXQ ladies :>)

Cheers and have a great day,

Vanessa

ps...yes the convenience factor was A-1 *wink* LOL!

Rob: Thanks for the review. Please share with us the inside joke that Vanessa seems to be intimating.

Rob_Latex

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 18
I actually wasn't going to bother writing a review, because, really, what more could I add that hasn't already been said about Sebelle.

Guys, she is the real deal, and does everything to please. Although our session was rushed, I still managed 2 SOGs, the last one with Sebelle begging me to "feed it to her"; as a gentleman I couldn't refuse her request ;)

I really wish I had the full 90 minutes I had originally intended, as I would have liked to experience all the positions that Sebelle wanted to try; it was like a carnival ride of fucking; sideways, backwards, upsidedown, "you want me to put my legs WHERE?", .....

And, like Vanessa said, the convenience of the location couldn't have been better!

Top Bottom