Made with Love

SP's real name

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
I just got back from a lunch date and the SP told me her real name towards the end. This is the 3rd girl to do this. It's sweet, but in a weird way takes me a bit out of fantasy and closer to reality.

Any similar thoughts?

S

Senor Gomes

olayda said:
I just got back from a lunch date and the SP told me her real name towards the end. This is the 3rd girl to do this. It's sweet, but in a weird way takes me a bit out of fantasy and closer to reality.

Any similar thoughts?

How do you know its their real name Olayda? they could be playing with you.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Senor Gomes said:
How do you know its their real name Olayda? they could be playing with you.

Tru dat Gomes, but what would be the point?

Anyway, my question was: is is this a sexy thing or a bit of the opposite?

I

iceman_dci

When the fuck did you get back Big O? I thought you were still bangin' $5 Senoritas in Meh-HEEE-co.

I've had real names and personal numbers...kinda cool for the ego.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Excellent input all, but I assure you I did not want to start a pissing contest.

I didn't mean to piss in the first place. I don't see it as a point of pride, I was just surprised at my reaction.

It's always: " Wow, that's cool - I guess we're really clicking. Wait a minute...now your just a civilian. Can I act like a sex crazed inpatient with a civilian?....well I guess it's kinda cool "

You know what? I think too much. Please don't post anything else on this thread.

I forgot to mention..the first real name I learned from an SP was Brian. That was kinda a turn off.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Yeah, you are overthinking, but your reaction's not that uncommon. Many guys hobby for the fact that it IS a superficial connection, they're not looking to get involved.

Personally, if an sp gives me a real name, I feel honoured that I have her trust. It makes the experience all that much more intense next time because we're suddenly [real name] and [real name] instead of just sp and john. But then again, I have an intimacy fetish.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I am surprised that a young lady would let her guard down and tell their clients their real name. I would be willing to wager that the older more experienced SP's would not make this mistake.

M

Mxs

Jawbone said:
I am surprised that a young lady would let her guard down and tell their clients their real name. I would be willing to wager that the older more experienced SP's would not make this mistake.

I think it is an experience thing. There is a darker side to some of the creeps out there, so I would advise most ladies to keep their names, places of daytime work or school, etc...as private as possible. Most already know this though.

So yes, I know peoples names too. And yes, I have been invited over too. And yes I now forget the names quickly and no I did not go into the house, but the driveway was fun.

About this Discussion

27 Replies
11K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom