Made with Love

Spotting a fake or real orgasm?

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
Found this topic from some other board, Sounds like it is interesting topic

"I was browsing around forums and there were couple guys talking about spotting a real orgasm and a fake orgasm.

One member mentioned that if a woman gets up after sex as if nothing happened then she faked her orgasm. I on the other hand used to believe this "myth" but not anymore. What do ya'll think of that statement?"

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Marcus said:
Found this topic from some other board, Sounds like it is interesting topic

"I was browsing around forums and there were couple guys talking about spotting a real orgasm and a fake orgasm.

One member mentioned that if a woman gets up after sex as if nothing happened then she faked her orgasm. I on the other hand used to believe this "myth" but not anymore. What do ya'll think of that statement?"

I have no idea what you're talking about. Women fake orgasms?? :eek:

D

Demien2k5

Next you are fucking your lady in mish, when she starts to cream, you may notice that the pupils of her eyes will dilate significantly for a few seconds during the crest of her orgasm which is an involuntary reaction to the endorphin rush being experienced. No dilatation, no orgasm. Hard to spot sometimes as most of us, men and women tend to close our eyes at that particular moment of release, but not something anyone can fake.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I have a question:

who cares? lol...

but seriously, there is the blush reflex, the pupils, and then there's the contractions of the pussy. Now if they've been doing their keigels (however you spell it) then they theoretically could fake them as well, but to go to that much trouble?

The not getting up afterwards is another clue. Not to brag but when a woman takes your hand, puts it on her thigh and the muscle is twitching like she's being shocked, then that's a good indicator. ANother indicator is if she doesn't want you to touch her. Not in a mean way. One time my ATF and I just clicked one night. It got real hot and heavy and she latched on and screamed over and over. Afterwards we usually cuddled for a bit and when I moved to touch her she basically spasmed. I looked at her and her whole body was vibrating. She said "holy crap, I can't feel my toes"........then her phone rang and she ignored it, then it rang again and I said "shouldn't you get that"? she said "fuck that, I can't even move..." then MY phone rang and it was the boss lady being a little concerned. I said "ummm no problems but she can't come to the phone right now....." she said "why"? I said "well, (then asked the lady if I should tell her and she said sure) she had a REALLY good time and can't get up to answer the phone right now....lol she says she needs 15 minutes".

Top Bottom