Made with Love

Spinner Classification

Spinner Classification

• Total voters

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
As the result of a difference of interpretation as to what the classification of a spinner is, please help define it with the following survey.

This survey is for multiple options of which I ask that you complete only one of #1 & #2 and only one option of #3 to #10.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
rileyroyal said:
Well I am at 126 lbs at 5'5, and 32D small waist about 28 ish and 36 in the hips I guess being black cancels out being a spinner or maybe I am in 2 categories.

I thought that race had nothing to do with spinner body type. If i'm wrong here lets hear some feedback from others.

B

Beenthere123

Where did race come into the picture Riley you want to push our buttons again, that was very uncalled for.

Spinner 110lb any height but King has a point about how tall the man is. I predict you are over 6" tall GD.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
I agree with the height thing. Though I think the weight would depend on the height of the girl. I don't know that I would find a girl that is 6 ft and 90 pounds very attractive....but one weighing more like 115 to 110 maybe...

Riley I have checked out your pics and I wouldn't say you are a spinner. And color has nothing to do with being a spinner.......

M

Mongo

"Mikey" has a full roster of black girls and he does call some of the spinners. There is no connection of this category of SP to race.

Please refrain from trying to divide the masses or attempt to spread this type of passive propaganda.

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
rileyroyal said:
I do not know who mikey is, and my experience from being only promoted as a black girl would be from the agencies I have worked with in the past. stop trying to twist my words around.

He is not twisting your words he is only repeating of what you said.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Beenthere123 said:
Where did race come into the picture Riley you want to push our buttons again, that was very uncalled for.

Spinner 110lb any height but King has a point about how tall the man is. I predict you are over 6" tall GD.

Interesting question BT, i'm 6'0" tall @ ~225 lbs. so I guess I would be somewhat considerably larger in stature to most ladies. BTW I have only once seen a lady as tall as myself and she was what I would call curvey. Maybe I should be seeing Brittney @ Mirage and then Chloe Croft for comparisons purposes.

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Riley

Riley

shut up, just shut up please and take your drama back to the other board..go on, get going, take your fucking bags and get the fuck outta here.

I haven't been here long and I'm already sick of your shit...shut up, just shut the hell up.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I agree with king21 in that the definition of spinner is dependent on your own build. Just like the definition of hot-looking is dependent on your tastes. For me, a spinner would be 5'3 or less and weighing 110 lbs or less.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
It is somewhat of a subjective question but we must all agree a spinner has a very very low fat percentage and is also when standing very very slim. A little curve on the ass is ok, but never the less very slim. A spinner should also be very easy for the gentleman to lift, prop and of course "spin".:)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I agree that a spinner must be light enough to easily lift into most positions and be fat free. I tend to shy away from spinners unless they have a gorgeous round peach of an ass booty!:oops:

I

iceman_dci

Me likey spinners; although my flavour for other body types has wandered, I still enjoy a beautiful spinner..some of my ATF Spinners, London/Brittney, Natalia@Entourage, Christina@PAL (retired), Jaime.

Last edited:

el matador

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 130
Personally I'll never understand the appeal of the 'spinner' look. I mean, come on, women 5'0 - 100lbs? That's like banging a boy with a 12 yr old body. Too homo-erotic for my tastes, ewwww. :?

I

iceman_dci

el matador said:
Personally I'll never understand the appeal of the 'spinner' look. I mean, come on, women 5'0 - 100lbs? That's like banging a boy with a 12 yr old body. Too homo-erotic for my tastes, ewwww. :?

Not for everyone elm. Spinners come in many flavours, small rack, medium rack, big rack. None of those girls I listed have the bodies of any 12 yr old boy that I know. What's your ideal body type?

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
In my estimation a true spinner is around 5 feet or less and around 100 lbs. or less .

Spinners are not of any colour or denomination but by nature of their body type I have found Asians dominate this category . Having said that the truly memorable spinner I had was from Spain and she literally spun herself around on my dick in CG . A couple of 360's I will never forget :lol: . I think her name was Paloma but can't be sure as it was a while ago .

blood sports

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
el matador said:

I think it's a bit of a cultural thing. Guys from other corners of the globe eg. mediterrean's, latino's, persian's, black's etc. prefer women who like women IE. voluptuous tits, hips, legs, and ass. Those same guys look at canadians'/american's who prefer women with the immaciated 'waif' or 'spinner' look as 1/2 fags.

Top Bottom