Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Spa pacific

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
I did this review on the other board so I'll do it here also for my first review.

I like to hobby Monday's because it's typically slow at some spas especially on a rainy night. Both girls we're busy so I went to pacific mall and grabbed some noodles to eat before venturing back . About an hour later the parking lot was nearly empty and it looked like a good time to walk up the stairs.
Most of the time I see Amy who is a very cute petite Asian girl , but what greeted at the door was a very sexy lean again girl jasmine and Amy. Both with great big smiles , i couldn't choose so I ask myself why not ask if both would massage me. Maybe the rainy cool weather Made them and me randy ,They agreed ..

Started off with a shower and laid on the table anticipating there return, minutes later they knocked on the door and came in giggling like school girl,got me hard instantly ,lol. A nice slow medium massage by 4 hands for a good 15 minutes on my back ,then rubbing my ass ,the tickling and reach under by 2 hands ,1 gently grabbing my sack and the other stroking Chester. Shit nearly lost it there

I flipped over and ask them to remove there clothes. What a site to see. 1 sexy tall and lean the other petite and tight in there birthday suits. Lots of acronyms, boobs , ass, pussy everywhere the smell of 2 woman wow. Lost the battle 10 minutes later. Took a shower kissed them both gave them 100$ each and went home exhausted. Lucky the wife was at her moms.
My first dual , Sorry for the long review. Next time it will be shorter. Ymmv.

BigGuy

Administrator
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Messages 3,803
Welcome.

You can now write your review in the massage area.

Thank you.

Top Bottom