Made with Love

SP or Civilian?

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
This is more of a question for the attached gentlemen. Given the choice do you prefer the company of a good SP, or do you much prefer to have a mistress of civilian lady on the side for some extracurricular activities?

I have noticed some of the veterans claiming no strings attached, no baggage ect, but also you have time constraints, no emotional attachment, so I ask again, which way do you prefer and why?

I have an opportunity to have an affair with a family friend, which to this day I have never besides the odd SP had an affair. Guess I am looking for the pros and cons even though I suspect I know and have a gut feeling that I should stick to the odd SP.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Comically its said we have sex with an SP to fulfill both our needs and we pay them to go away. How will you make this civilian go away when you don't want the affair to continue?

Another side point that works for my twisted mind. I see SPs and while I am physically cheating, emotionally I am not falling in love with them, how will you be able to resist this civilian emotionally with a continuing affair?

Its fine to become friends with an SP, but space must be respected. This type of friendship gets blurred with love in a civilian affair.

You mention something that makes it even more dangerous, a family friend. I think you will end up always be worried of her blowing the whistle, don't even go there as you will be forever looking over your shoulder.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
GDLLover said:
Comically its said we have sex with an SP to fulfill both our needs and we pay them to go away. How will you make this civilian go away when you don't want the affair to continue?

Another side point that works for my twisted mind. I see SPs and while I am physically cheating, emotionally I am not falling in love with them, how will you be able to resist this civilian emotionally with a continuing affair?

Its fine to become friends with an SP, but space must be respected. This type of friendship gets blurred with love in a civilian affair.

You mention something that makes it even more dangerous, a family friend. I think you will end up always be worried of her blowing the whistle, don't even go there as you will be forever looking over your shoulder.

What he said.

browsing

Joined Apr 5, 2010
Messages 65
Stick to the SP's. Even besides the emotional factors, too many risks if you value your current relationship. Too many variables that are completely out of your control. You may be ultra careful, but what if she slips up or gets found out... then YOU are busted.

trisexual

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 33
There's potentially a million components that factor into the equation, but to keep it simple......are you seeking love, adulation, affection, attention you're not getting at home with your wife? OR are you just looking for a down n' dirty sport fuck to squirt your load and get outta there? Personally, I get most of my 'juice' from regular girls, but that's just me. Others prefer to pay for pussy. To each his own.

If you decide to bust n' move on the family friend, your marriage survival kit should include.......pay-as-you-go cell phone (no cell invoices), pay cash at restaurants, bars, hotels (no credit card invoices), your own personal/private mailbox eg. (money mart), and lastly, your own personal/private security deposit box (RBC has descent monthly rates).

have fun :)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
GDLLover said:

Yeah, what GDL said so perfectly! Civilian sex sucks, SP's rock! I know I'm fucked!:oops:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Willpower said:
Don't play with fire you know what they say_____

Yeah, you know what they say, " He who has an affair is a misguided fuck who will regret it for the rest of his life"

Trust me on this one. You mentioned lack of emotional attachment with SP's. Well..emotional attachment with a mistress is what will eventually kill you

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
I was happy seeing SP's while married. It wasn't until I met and started seeing a civilian girl that my troubles started in earnest. Now don't get me wrong the marriage was doomed as we were drifting apart due to lack of communication and effort on both our parts. But the previous posters are correct that with a fling or affair the emotional ties are easier forged and harder to break and will without a doubt cause trouble down the road.

You may find yourself either heartbroken or in a situation with a woman that loves you and wants you to leave your wife. Neither situation is something I would wish on anyone. Not to mention the feelings of the wife if she were to find out.....ouch.....

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Just checking in.
This topic has been sufficiently covered. i definately agree with the bros, and ladies here.

I vote: No affair. If things are not right in the marriage, just come clean, talk about it, try to fix it, if not then leave it. However, I know this is difficult, so many issues and may do not.....and a whole different issue...so:

Civillain affairs are not only much more laborious and risky, but more intense and emotionally consuming than SP affairs.

But let me tell you..that given the personality of some of the SPs I have met ...i would absolutely love to get to know some of them well in the civilian setting for sure. So an
Seeing an SP as her being a civilian and having an affair would be ideal :)

Top Bottom