Made with Love

SP falling for me and asking me on a date

Ziman

Reviewer
Joined Jan 20, 2017
Messages 80
I have seen a particular SP many times. She is 22 years old and she is one of my favourite ladies but lately she has been showing signs that she is falling for me like giving me her personal phone number, telling me her real name and not charging me extra and letting me stay one or two hours past my time. I feel bad because she is losing money and I don't want her to do that as I never try and take advantage of anyone but she is insisting that I do not pay. I have actually had a couple of ladies fall for me but I know we are playing with fire as we should keep the relationship professional and not personal. I have heard many stories of clients falling for SP's but rarely is it the other way around and an SP falling for a client. I know there are some cases where a provider/client relationship develops into a real relationship but in about 95% of cases, it is not true and we should keep it professional. I never meant for it to happen and I am a happily married man with a daughter and another child on the way so I don't want my wife finding out and this girl is not leaving me alone as she texts me all the time and asks me very personal questions about my wife and sex life with her. I think she may be jealous of my wife and wants me to herself. Anyone had a similar experience as mine is unique here and what should I do about it as she is a super sweet girl but also crossing boundaries that NO provider or client should EVER cross and let it become a real relationship. What are my options? Should I tell her I cannot see her anymore? Or should I have a talk with her and let her know that I like her but in a professional way and not in a personal way without hurting her as I don't want to hurt her feelings? Please let me know!

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Don't be a fucking idiot. Sex with an SP is nothing more than a business transaction. Browse twitter to read the overt contempt most of them have for their clients whom they see as nothing more than human ATMs for them to exploit. Don't try to make it into something it ain't now, nor ever will be! You'll definitely live to regret it. :NoNoNo: Time to ghost her, big time.

DannyDevito

Reviewer
Joined Nov 19, 2016
Messages 1,760
Stop watching pretty woman. Very unrealistic movie and many men have fallen big time to that syndrome.

For every muck and muchelle there are hundreds of men who have been burned in a big way. I know of a couple of friends that lost not hundreds but thousands of dollars by getting involved with sp. it's a business and keep it as such.

Hitter

Reviewer
Joined Feb 28, 2012
Messages 1,578
tenor.gif

Don't even think about it. They are all hard working ladies and like every profession there are some good and some bad cherries but in this industry it becomes dangerous.

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
Ziman said:
I have seen a particular SP many times. She is 22 years old and she is one of my favourite ladies but lately she has been showing signs that she is falling for me like giving me her personal phone number, telling me her real name and not charging me extra and letting me stay one or two hours past my time. I feel bad because she is losing money and I don't want her to do that as I never try and take advantage of anyone but she is insisting that I do not pay. I have actually had a couple of ladies fall for me but I know we are playing with fire as we should keep the relationship professional and not personal. I have heard many stories of clients falling for SP's but rarely is it the other way around and an SP falling for a client. I know there are some cases where a provider/client relationship develops into a real relationship but in about 95% of cases, it is not true and we should keep it professional. I never meant for it to happen and I am a happily married man with a daughter and another child on the way so I don't want my wife finding out and this girl is not leaving me alone as she texts me all the time and asks me very personal questions about my wife and sex life with her. I think she may be jealous of my wife and wants me to herself. Anyone had a similar experience as mine is unique here and what should I do about it as she is a super sweet girl but also crossing boundaries that NO provider or client should EVER cross and let it become a real relationship. What are my options? Should I tell her I cannot see her anymore? Or should I have a talk with her and let her know that I like her but in a professional way and not in a personal way without hurting her as I don't want to hurt her feelings? Please let me know!

Did you not post this same question on another board last year??
Something smells fishy with this post.

DILLIGAF

G

DannyDevito said:
Stop watching pretty woman. Very unrealistic movie and many men have fallen big time to that syndrome.

For every muck and muchelle there are hundreds of men who have been burned in a big way. I know of a couple of friends that lost not hundreds but thousands of dollars by getting involved with sp. it's a business and keep it as such.

i love this lol

Zi, from what i’ve heard you are more than the respectful gentleman and I get how you and the SP would feel this way. however, don’t assume how she feels. you can never make the first move here.

ask yourself a few questions. at 22, is she mature enough? do you see yourself with her in 20yrs? is she worth leaving your wife and other SPs? does she care about how much $$ you have? will she leave the industry for you? can you introduce your kids to her? if any of these are a no, cut it off.

after almost 2 years, i think you can gather how muck and i answered those questions lol

the way you wrote your post, it is obvious you’ve made your mind up already! you value your family more. keep having fun with the ladies, just not this one. be respectful as always, treating it like terminating a job will probably hurt the least.

Last edited:

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,855
Muckchelle said:
i love this lol

Zi, from what i’ve heard you are more than the respectful gentleman and I get how you and the SP would feel this way. however, don’t assume how she feels. you can never make the first move here.

ask yourself a few questions. at 22, is she mature enough? do you see yourself with her in 20yrs? is she worth leaving your wife and other SPs? does she care about how much $$ you have? will she leave the industry for you? can you introduce your kids to her? if any of these are a no, cut it off.

after almost 2 years, i think you can gather how muck and i answered those questions lol

the way you wrote your post, it is obvious you’ve made your mind up already! you value your family more. keep having fun with the ladies, just not this one. be respectful as always, treating it like terminating a job will probably hurt the least.

Maybe he wants someone to change his mind.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
Have to admit, I have had a client read way to into "GFE" and thought he needed to check with me that I was not catching the feels. Ironically I just told him that giving him my real name was too personal but he did feel the need to check with me still.

It threw things off for a while between us. I pulled back as to not make him uncomfortable and the withdrawl was then an issue. I felt very confused for a bit on what he wanted, what I was doing wrong. Finally talked it out and all is good but I had to remind him that it is GFE and it is suppose to feel like I want you as my mate, but that is why I get paid the big bucks. To safely play without eomtions.

Sometimes it is really not as real as you think it is. Some of us play our roles very well. I am glad that my client and I talked it out because we do have fun but by the same token - it would not have killed me if we never saw each other again either. Guess cause I didn't have the feels he thought maybe I had.

However this is the great thing about the hobby. You can just walk away, no queations asked so move on to the next girl. I really don't think this SP is going to be devasted if she doesn't see you again.

PeterKomos

Reviewer
Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 118
Ziman said:

A wife and kid with another one on the way? How is this even a question? You got way too much to lose especially since you said your happily married to begin with. Makes me wonder why your seeking fun outside your marriage to begin with but that's your business. Imo it wouldn't be worth it to throw all that away over something that most likely will be brief and fleeting. She might actually have feelings for or it may just be infatuation. But I'd say at 22 it's unlikely that you'll be able to have the kind of long term relationship that I believe you would desire.

I wouldn't feel bad about the idea of her losing money though, as long as it's not something that your coercing her into it. Some days can be slow and SP's won't have clients coming in and out continually. If she has some down time in between chances are she'd probably rather pass the time with some company rather than being alone. Though if she's cancelling or not taking calls because of your presence I can understand why you would feel guilty and you should excuse yourself. Still she's a grown adult and whatever she decides to do with her time is entirely up to her.

Top Bottom