Made with Love

Hush Companions Sophia @Hush the Monk’s caramel crave

Peter Baires

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 766
I spent almost the whole month of October meditating and working at the monastery. I was restless and needed to get away.i was planning my next escapade when a rock thrown above the wall landed close to my feet. It had attached a note from Raiden1969.

it was a sign from God. I got invited to Hush’s halloween party that night. I run into my room not caring much to hide m enthusiasm. Open that I’m under the bed and quickly my old suit. I slowly made my way to the exterior via the screw passage. Once outside I was surprised to see the moped parked by the closest tree. It was just washed, waxed and with a full tank. I don’t know which of the studs left it there for me but i’ll thankful to you for ever. Don’t worry Muckin, Inknow that an asshole like you would have never done something so nice, so before you say something: FU in advance.

As soon as I arrived a light skin girl dressed in a school girl outfit grabbed my attention. her smile and friendly attitude made me make a mental note about her. I met several other incredible ladies at this party but Sophia and Kiyora left an impression on this Monk’s old dirty mind.

Not even a week later, I Max an arrangement with Hush to book Sophia for an hour outcall. It was hard to do as I had to bring a woman inside the Monastery without anybody knowing about her. Luckily Hush had experience with these matters so everything was arrange swiftly for later that night.

Once inside Sophia entered my room, she was dressed in tight jeans, a light jacket and a small tank top. She looked amazing. The heart of this old Monk started beating faster and harder. A pretty light carmel lady, model type, tall with small boobs and puffy dark pierced nipples. The dark part of heaven just came upon me. I was going to sin in a sacred place :)

After a small chit chat she initiated the session with some lk following with a deep and passionate dfk. It didn’t take us long to undress while we continue kissing.
Slowly she worked her way down, while on her knees she started playing with junior, slowly engulfing him with her mouth. When he was at attention she grabbed it and pulled me to the bedroom. She pushes me onto the bed and continuous to give me a bbbj. It was my time to return the favour. I laid her on her back and started licking down there. She is very clean and tasted amazing. I must to have been doing something right as after a couple of minutes she grabbed by the little hair I have left and pulls me hard towards her begging me not to stop.
While in fs we switched to different positions. Standing doggy being one of the best. The banging was deep and furious, she really enjoys sex and is very orgasmic. While in doggy she even squirted, she Was so cute when she started to apologize. I felt like a real stud instead of an old fugly old Monk. It doesn’t happen to often that you can bang an 18 yrs old lady and that she enjoys it. May be was due to us sinning inside the Monastery or due to her being sent by gid’s will. Truth to be tied, I didn’t care, it was good and this time I didn’t have to leave the safety of my kingdom

Pretty face, incredible model like body, amazing session that went above expectations with almost every abbreviation that you want and a very friendly personality. I couldn’t have asked for a better time.
Repeat : 100%

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I seen the Hush RSVP on Twitter and no GOD DAMMIT do I regret not replying!

Sophia looks good and Monk let me ask you a very personal question.

1) do you wear sandals and part 2) of the question do you or have you ever worn socks with your monk sandals?

Peter Baires

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 766
I seen the Hush RSVP on Twitter and no GOD DAMMIT do I regret not replying!

Sophia looks good and Monk let me ask you a very personal question.

1) do you wear sandals and part 2) of the question do you or have you ever worn socks with your monk sandals?

Eww, no! You can’t wear socks with Sandaks. That’s so Muckin style. Lol

G

You are enslaved by love. Go back to your cocoon and leave us to enjoy all the beautiful ladies.

oh god uncle, why do i read your reviews about my hush friends:don'twantto-see:/

Eww, no! You can’t wear socks with Sandaks. That’s so Muckin style. Lol

must train him again!! and people dont believe me when he's the young one in this relationship hahahah

I’m surprised the monk isn’t dead yet from all the action.

stoooooonkkkkkk

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Damn, who the hell let you out of the Monasteries.

I was at Hush today with the gorgeous and lovely Zoey and I noticed a pair of sandals covered in caramel droppings. I said to myself , "monk" "damn MONK"

PS....how long ago did I mention to all you fuckers what a sexy lady Sophia is but noooooo don't listen to Nutellaman because you've got caramel for ear plugs!

Peter Baires

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 766
Damn, who the hell let you out of the Monasteries.

I was at Hush today with the gorgeous and lovely Zoey and I noticed a pair of sandals covered in caramel droppings. I said to myself , "monk" "damn MONK"

PS....how long ago did I mention to all you fuckers what a sexy lady Sophia is but noooooo don't listen to Nutellaman because you've got caramel for ear plugs!

I can say that with Sophie you were right. She is amazing, I’m sorry that I didn’t listen to you and went to see her earlier

Top Bottom