Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

IN-Call Sonya @ Entourage review

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Melike_pussy

Reviewer
Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 575
Hello gentlemen my first review and more on the way. Met up with Sonya last month and wanted to share it with my new/old found friends :cool:.

LOOKS: Sssssstunning good looking woman she is blessed with the Native Indian - Italian Hotness.

BODY: Sssssolid ass Small 34 b, tight fit legs. She works out so no complains there.

SERVICE: True GFE, great kisser, exceptional BBBJ no DT but very good with her motions. FS was quite good and not a clock watcher, sweaty sex action during our hour together.

PERSONALITY: Very friendly, good listener and can converse on many topics.

CHEMISTRY: Have a feeling she will click with most men, she is a natural on making you feel comfortable.

DAMAGE: $ 250 hour

NOTABLES: Warm hug and kiss as introduction. She is smart and well educated with a contagious smile.

REPEAT:
Hell YES

B

Borey the Bald

Like your review, useful information without the graphic tell all anecdote.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
How soon will we read your other reviews melikepussy cs mesmell "S".

Judge

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 102
Had a nice time with Sonya but Cassidy gets the nod for better DFK.

B

Beenthere123

Me like her body :razz: , welcome and don't mind Iambad he forgot to take his meds this morning.

Moneytalks

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 43
Oh wow! She looks like have a solid body welcome and thanks for the review Melike

Juanthepervert

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 139
Sonya is a keeper her face is model type, service is good but needs to work on her intensity. Overall a nice gal.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Iambad said:
How soon will we read your other reviews melikepussy cs mesmell "S".
Are you trying to say this review is a "S*H*I*L*L*? Can't really tell from what you posted.

I have Sonya on my TDL and missed her downtown incall today.

B

Beenthere123

SloCumHeat said:
Are you trying to say this review is a "S*H*I*L*L*? Can't really tell from what you posted.

Don't mind Iambad SCH he just likes to create controversy and likes to stir the pot.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Beenthere123 said:
Don't mind Iambad SCH he just likes to create controversy and likes to stir the pot.
Thx bt, I first noticed Sonya quite some time ago. Wish I saw her today.

Melike, good review, interesting format too.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Cuz the lady only on schedule once a week and her day is usually fully booked (not sure why anyone would shill for her).
Just an observation.

SloCumHeat said:

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
There's no need to shill. I saw her last night as well, I was actually her last appointment.

Yes, she is very beautiful, has a Eurasian look with the most awesome almond eyes, and is tall and lean. She actually remembered me from the St-Paddy's day party, so the connection was already there.

She offers a more chill, relaxed experience, like the hot best friend who you started to sleep with. After a rough day at work, it was exactly what I needed.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
dreamblade said:
There's no need to shill. I saw her last night as well, I was actually her last appointment.

Yes, she is very beautiful, has a Eurasian look with the most awesome almond eyes, and is tall and lean. She actually remembered me from the St-Paddy's day party, so the connection was already there.

She offers a more chill, relaxed experience, like the hot best friend who you started to sleep with. After a rough day at work, it was exactly what I needed.

Apologies dudes, his first post made me doubt. I have to get the other boards' way of thinking out of my system.

Top Bottom