Made with Love

Sofia Vergara

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Re: Sofia Vergara

Honest to GOD....I dated a babe in College who looked better than Sofia.

She was the light of my life... we were inseparable. She fell in love with me after the first date.

She had dark long hair and that Spanish face; high cheek bones and great dinners LOL

I took her to the CN Tower on our second date. On the way up....she wrapped her arms around me and said "I love you sooooooooo much" :eek:

Not gonna lie....made me feel good inside.

We went out for a year and a half......behind her fathers back. That's what fucked things up.

Eventually, we broke up 'cause of her old man not wanting a Canadian dating her HOTT Venezuelan Daughter.

I was devastated & crushed for 2 years. TWO YEARS ....you never really get over that.

I still think about her....all the time.

Miss her :(

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072

Beenthere123 said:
Wow Ray you broke my heart nice story dude shows you have a heart.

I don't have a heart anymore. It broke in too many pieces to replace.

Fuck.....women are the worst! They fuck us up man! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

What about you BT?

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

Rayden said:
Stick to SP's Ray, no baggage, no hurt feelings, just hump and go! OH and lick, I can't forget the lick part!!

No dude everyone needs love dude SP do not provide us with that. Ray we have all been in same situation some deal with it different.

B

Beenthere123

RayFinkel said:
Beenthere123 said:
Wow Ray you broke my heart nice story dude shows you have a heart.

I don't have a heart anymore. It broke in too many pieces to replace.

Fuck.....women are the worst! They fuck us up man! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

What about you BT?

You are letting one bitch ruin your life????. WTF dude. Women have stolen from me, have broken my heart many times but its just the way it is. Never hold a grudge bud not a nice way to live. I still love women not all are bad only my last 2 ex's

I

iceman_dci

Ah Ray. We all have at least one girl that breaks our heart. Mine was one that looked like a blonde Shania Twain. Totally in love with her, moved in together for about a year and then one day when I came home from work, she was gone. I was pretty fucked up for 2 years too. Perhaps it was too much of a one way street in the emotion department.

T

Tgirl Nikki

Oh my god, she's sooooooo hot!!! *licks lips*

Thanks to her and Ed O'Neill (a.k.a. Al Bundy), Modern Family has become one of my favourite comedies! :lol:

PAINT THE TAINT

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 84
RayFinkel said:
Honest to GOD....I dated a babe in College who looked better than Sofia.

She was the light of my life... we were inseparable. She fell in love with me after the first date.

She had dark long hair and that Spanish face; high cheek bones and great dinners LOL

I took her to the CN Tower on our second date. On the way up....she wrapped her arms around me and said "I love you sooooooooo much" :eek:

Not gonna lie....made me feel good inside.

We went out for a year and a half......behind her fathers back. That's what fucked things up.

Eventually, we broke up 'cause of her old man not wanting a Canadian dating her HOTT Venezuelan Daughter.

I was devastated & crushed for 2 years. TWO YEARS ....you never really get over that.

I still think about her....all the time.

Miss her :(

ray your full of shit.
she dumped your ass cause of that huge zit on your neck.
your sick dude.

Top Bottom