Made with Love

IN-Call Sofia@Mirage--Simply Outstanding

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
I'm kind of hesitating writing this review for some very selfish reasons. One reason being that I'll never be able too book an appointment with Sofia ever again. Sofia will be too busy servicing all you horny HUBGFEITES out there:razz:.

Here's another problem. Sofia said that I could be as explicit as I want when describing our half an hour session that took place this afternoon. That's like giving a fat guy three large chocolate cakes to eat and telling him that he's got too lose some weight. Anybody who's ever read my reviews know that I love being explicit with all the session details. My review of Sofia will certainly be no different.

As usual I like to start things off from the beginning. Last night I gave Andy a call inquiring about Sofia's availability as I read that Sofia had just got back from a three week vacation. Luckily for me Sofia had a half an hour opening this afternoon. I then asked Andy if he could please pre-book that appointment slot for me? Andy agreed.

Just as a bit of a digression. I've lost 18 lbs since Jan 1/2010 and as a result I'm starting to get my sex drive back. Also my days of CBJ are officially over. I'm also looking for a little more of a PSE experience in my sp encounters. I'm so grateful that Sofia didn't disappoint me one bit.

So I get down to the nice Mirage downtown incall and finally get too meet Sofia. Sofia has a beautiful tanned looking face and nice long brunette hair and a body built for sin. Realizing that I have some major time management issues I asked Sofia if we can get the small talk out of the way before I hit the shower? Before Sofia can get a word in edge wise here's what I say to Sofia; I heard that you used to be a fitness model and like to travel. Judging from your beautiful toned body and gorgeous tan I guess what I read was correct? I then rush to take a shower before Sofia can even reply.

Sofia starts laughing and calls me a crazy and unusual guy but in the same breathe tells me to hurry back from the shower as she has some fun in store for me. I've never taken such a quick shower in my life.

So I finally make my way back into the bedroom and see that Sofia is in a beautiful matching bra set with her beautiful manmades peeking through the bra. I start some heavy DFKing with Sofia. Sofia is an amazing kisser and we must have been DFKing for 5 minutes and Winslow JR is as hard as a rock.

Sofia then gets naked and what a sight that is. You could tell that Sofia wore a lot of bikinis on her three week vacation. Sofia was sporting an awesome tan which really suits her dark Mediterranean complexion. Sofia then starts giving me an awesome BBBJ and BLS right in front of the bedroom mirror. The lights were on in the bedroom so as a result nothing was left to the imagination.

I then decide to break out of my self-imposed DATY ban and ask Sofia if we could do 69? Sofia agreed. Sofia has a beautifully shaved kitty and impeccable hygiene. Sofia was also wearing a delicately scented perfume that smelled great on her. I'm really enjoying the 69 and at the same time I'm thrusting my 18 lb lighter body up and down as Winslow JR is face fucking Sofia's beautiful mouth during 69. I guess all those hours that I've spent on the elliptical machine in the last few weeks were good for something?

Oh I almost forgot something. After my 5 minute DFK session with Sofia I started sucking on her beautiful manmades. That was very enjoyable to say the least.

After the 69 session Sofia starts dirty talking to me. Sofia then says that I want you to fuck me hard? Sofia then asks which position I would like to start in? I meekly reply RCG. We start doing RCG for a couple of minutes and I get a nice view of Sofia's beautiful juicy ass. I'm in total heaven.

Sofia then barks out; " I want you to fuck me in doggy hard." How can I say no to that request? We finally switch to my favorite finishing positon which is Mish. We start DFKing heavily again until eventually I shoot a big load of cum into the condom.

We then cuddle and talk for 2-3 minutes until I hit the showers again for a clean up. I worked up a good sweat in that session. I had just a perfect session with Sofia that I'm sure I'll have trouble duplicating with another sp ever again. Everything was working well for me today. I've had a lot of horrible hobbying days so it's nice to get a good one for a change.

By the numbers-------Face 9-9.5/10 -- Body 8.5-9/10---not a spinner but a nice toned body all the same -- manmades---9/10---very well done and soft to the tongue -- Ass--10/10-- Kitty 10/10 -- Hygiene 10/10 Personality 10/10-- service 10/10

Closing comments---IMHO Sofia has a chance to be the next Mirage superstar sp. Sofia is not only hot looking but has a raw sexuality about her. Sofia just oozes sexuality. Sofia is also a sweetheart and has a wonderful personality. I would highly recommend Sofia.

I would also like to thank Andy for being so nice to me on the phone. I would also like to thank Andy for giving me a 35-40 minute half an hour with the lovely Sofia. Andy you're a true class act and run an amazing agency.

I would also like to thank Sofia for giving me one of my best sessions ever in my hobbying career.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Damn, Winslow. What an an awesome review! You had me jelous there as I have wanted to see this hottie for such a long time.

You are right. Sofia is one of the best PSE SP's around. Glad you had such a great time. Can't wait for my first appointment with her.

KR

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Knight Rider said:
Damn, Winslow. What an an awesome review! You had me jelous there as I have wanted to see this hottie for such a long time.

You are right. Sofia is one of the best PSE SP's around. Glad you had such a great time. Can't wait for my first appointment with her.

KR

Thanks KR. I'll think you'll have an amazing time with Sofia. What's interesting about Sofia is how nice and down to earth a woman she really is. On the other hand she is totally wild in the bedroom:).

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Senor Gomes said:
Senor Winslow did she cried and screamed Pappi :razz: You gave her great marks, read other reviews of her and yours match their enthusiasm.

If I recall correctly; Heatwaves and Sentry both gave Sofia great reviews as well. Believe me these guys were very accurate in their glowing assessment of Sofia.

D

Demien2k5

Great review Winslow~ Sofia is a memorable experience for sure! Saw her her first day and came away reeling from the intensity, then nearly dropped into the final box after a three hour PSE duo with her and Amanda. Time to swing by again soon I think! :mrgreen:

Thx for sharing...

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
iceman_dci said:
Winslow and Sofia, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.... :lol: Dude, she got your number and what a lucky bastard you are!! Awesome review! Again, Sofia is on the long TDL with that amazing ass especially the pic with her kitty peeking out is absolute stroking material. Bonus that she is passionate and witty, makes all the difference in the world to me; take that over PSE tendencies hands down.

I agree HUBGFE has the best membership and reviews out there.

Thanks Ice. That ass pic is the same one that drove me crazy as well:).

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Demien2k5 said:
Great review Winslow~ Sofia is a memorable experience for sure! Saw her her first day and came away reeling from the intensity, then nearly dropped into the final box after a three hour PSE duo with her and Amanda. Time to swing by again soon I think! :mrgreen:

Thx for sharing...

Demien I'm very impressed. I can just imagine what a 3 hour duo with Sofia and Amanda would have been like?

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Rayden said:
WOW, excellent review Winslow. That ass on this lady does look amazing, I have to get back to pooning downtown, I am missing out on all the HOT babes!!

Thanks Rayden. I know that the airport area is your favorite pooning territory but you should check out the downtown scene at least once in awhile?

D

Demien2k5

Winslow said:
Demien I'm very impressed. I can just imagine what a 3 hour duo with Sofia and Amanda would have been like?

Sofia on her own is a mighty tall order for any dude, guaranteed. If you want to die a man who has truly had the PSE session of a lifetime, book 3 hours with Sofia!

[Some may remember this, but after my three hour session with her on first day at Mirage turned out to be an intergalactic orgasmatron of universal sexual deviance, I actually posted a detailed blow by blow review on that "other" board. The tidal wave of response from the membership was so overwhelming (PMs / e-mails /private cell VMs!?) I actually had to ask for the review to be deleted, to keep Sofia from being completely innudated by the mass of horny guys wanting to pile on PSE style!]

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
[Some may remember this, but after my three hour session with her on first day at Mirage turned out to be an intergalactic orgasmatron of universal sexual deviance, I actually posted a detailed blow by blow review on that "other" board. The tidal wave of response from the membership was so overwhelming (PMs / e-mails /private cell VMs!?) I actually had to ask for the review to be deleted, to keep Sofia from being completely innudated by the mass of horny guys wanting to pile on PSE style!]

I remember you animal.

About this Discussion

19 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom