Made with Love
Hush Companions
Pure Pleasure Spa

So where the heck did everyone go?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
I think they all went to Mrs. CG's bar to check out this dude that's moving in on her:happy:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Went into chat..(not that I go in there)...thought everyone was there...I was the only one...so I had an argument with myself...then I stormed out:no:

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Ang said:
Went into chat..(not that I go in there)...thought everyone was there...I was the only one...so I had an argument with myself...then I stormed out:no:

:lol:Yes where did all your friends go?.

C

Cycleguy007

Ang said:

Who won! :tongue:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Cycleguy007 said:
Who won! :tongue:
That's the best thing about it...no one win's, but dam he just dosen't listen:grrrrrr:

C

Cycleguy007

Ang said:
That's the best thing about it...no one win's, but dam he just dosen't listen:grrrrrr:

That's exactly what your wife told me! :gasp:

C

Cycleguy007

OMG! Maybe you're right!

OMG! Maybe you're right!

Just got a text from Mrs. CG... She says the bar is very busy today with horny guys (and a couple girls )

:???:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Cycleguy007 said:
Just got a text from Mrs. CG... She says the bar is very busy today with horny guys (and a couple girls )

:???:
See told ya...I was there earlier, you're right she likes to wear no panties under her mini:666:

R

Ridgeman08

Iambad said:
Funny I though Mrs CG looked like her.
I can assure you all, Mrs. CG looks NOTHING like this. I don't think I have ever seen her where a skirt to work either. She usually wears jeans or slacks- unfortunately I think they have a rule against dresses at this bar for some reason...

B

Beenthere123

Ridgeman08 said:
I can assure you all, Mrs. CG looks NOTHING like this. I don't think I have ever seen her where a skirt to work either. She usually wears jeans or slacks- unfortunately I think they have a rule against dresses at this bar for some reason...

You another friend of CG that has slept with his wife :gasp:. Damn I want to be your friend CG.

C

Cycleguy007

Beenthere123 said:
You another friend of CG that has slept with his wife :gasp:. Damn I want to be your friend CG.
Only that's gonna happen is if you were a sexy female! LOL! No seriously!

Ridgeman claims to be a client at my wife's bar... but he won't "out" himself to me or Mrs. CG... I suspect he has much at risk and prefers to remain anonymous. I can respect that. :aww:

Welcome to CAERF Riggie! Things kinda slow at "the other place?" :???:

G

Guido

2/10 and she would have to pay me 500 bucks. Oh shit wrong thread!

L

lagavulin

Ang said:
So where the heck did everyone go?

Montreal for a steamed hot-dog, fries, the F1 and to party with Lewis Hamilton.

Amazing how a short dude can be such a chick-magnet.

(Red Rover .... CB :na:)

L

lagavulin

Ang said:
Went into chat..(not that I go in there)...thought everyone was there...I was the only one...so I had an argument with myself...then I stormed out

Cycleguy007 said:

Fuji .... he wins every argument .... just ask him. :neutral:

Top Bottom