Made with Love

Hush Companions Sky at Hush

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Sky is a captivating young woman who immediately caught my eye. In person she's even better, with expressive hazel eyes, an athletic figure and the softest skin I've felt in a while. A laid-back GFE with an electric touch, she's definitely a repeat for me.

Details:
Booking was extremely easy. Located in a very new condo north of Yonge/Wellesely, here was a bit of trouble with the elevators, which made me late. I felt bad for the booking agent apologising about it, as it was completely not her fault.

I was greeted with a glass of wine by a lovely blonde companion, having a wonderful in-depth conversation allowing us to get comfortable with each other. I then washed up in the really awesome shower they have (I really need to get me one of those deep bathtubs, especially after sparring).

Cuddling became kissing, kissing led to fondling, which led to a soft BBBJ as my fingers caressed her back. My turn to return the favour, she removes her lingerie outfit allowing me to take in how truly lovely she is, then I start kissing and licking my way down her smooth skin. She has innie nipples, I noticed...cute!

My own oral ministartions were really well received on a completely smooth pussy, and soon she slipped on a cover and started riding me. Switch to doggie, just when the alarm signaling the impending end of our time together sounded. We glided into mish which is how I exploded.

Definitely need to come back and see her for more fun. The fact she was willing to ply me with alcohol was just a cherry on top. Next time, I promised I would bring the booze :biggrin2:

Painkiller

Joined Aug 26, 2011
Messages 33
1.png

:YMAPPLAUSE:

Hush Companions

Advertiser
Joined Feb 9, 2016
Messages 2,190
Thanks so much for the great review and feedback dreamblade. Sky loved her time as well and looks forward to next time :)

Quick mention though Painkiller - the pic uploaded there is of Cara! Just a mention ;)

S

Swede

Thanks Dream. I've also seen Sky. She's a sweetheart. Very chill and laid back type of girl. College type who can really put you through the paces under the blankets.

About this Discussion

16 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom