Made with Love

Sinful Sophia will she or will she not...

velcro50

Joined Nov 1, 2015
Messages 7
FF and let me cum deep as it can be?

Hi fellow members. I find a very promising review of this highly regarded lady but the posting is almost four years old. I'm not aware any recent review of hers in that regard. I'm really like to experience with her what our prominent member Mr. Spanish80 has:

"I remembered a post on another board where the guy was asking if anybody had received a BBBJDTWCIMSW and he attached a video. Well at that moment I decided that I too would partake in the same. So I rammed and shoved and fucked her face until I felt the build up and urge to blow. So with one final thrust and a DT that had her nose rubbing my pelvic bone...I shoot my load down her throat and this lovely sexy lady took it all in like a champ and sucked and sucked looking for every last drop of my cum....."

Any of us was lucky enough to reenact this event recently?
Sophia are you still up to the challenge?

Thank you

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
I am relatively new here, is this normal practice, to relate to a woman this way? In my opinion, this is classless shit. I cannot begin to comprehend its purpose, or usefulness. Why not call her yourself? You pick up your mobile, dial her number, and ask her directly; Hey Sophia, may I ram my cock down your throat until you gag with my semen?" Try it. See where it goes, and report back to us.

longg

Joined Aug 24, 2014
Messages 24
I am relatively new here, is this normal practice, to relate to a woman this way? In my opinion, this is classless shit. I cannot begin to comprehend its purpose, or usefulness. Why not call her yourself? You pick up your mobile, dial her number, and ask her directly; Hey Sophia, may I ram my cock down your throat until you gag with my semen?" Try it. See where it goes, and report back to us.

Classless maybe by the OP's tone but she is a champ when it comes to pleasing you.

Alex Baldwin

Reviewer
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Messages 176
Agreed Rodi.
Wouldn't say its normal practice on this board.
A little tasteless but velcro50 is taking another's quote, not like it wasn't bad to begin with.
If Sophia offers it then its clearly an option by this original post quote resurrection and others chiming in.
Unfortunately not a lot of guys here write in Harlequinn Romance style and for many its not what they are looking to read either.
Keep your standards and share your reviews with details and avoid vulgarity.
The message will still be clear and appreciated by us all.

S

Sophia Sinclair

velcro50

I don't know who you are, I don't know who Spanish80 is, nor do I know what thread on what board you pulled this 4 yr old quote from. I do know that I have many recent reviews and recommendations on this and the red board.

While I do offer all the acronyms listed I must point out that skill is required on the part of both the giver and receiver when it comes to FF.

Using Urban Dictionary definitions
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=face%20fuck:

of which

Sliding your cock in and out of someone's mouth usually while holding their head still or moving it in opposition to the movement of your hips.

2. When a female lays on a bed with her head hanging of the end. she bends her head back so that the throat is straightend so that a penis can be inserted without resistance. The male continues to insert and remove his penis in a fast pace.

When a dude fucks your face when your blowing him

are acceptable and

To grab the back of someones head, stick your dick in their mouth and then ram it down their throat repeatedly. Good style will result in good gag-reflex action

is not due to it's rough nature (gagging). I'm GFE with a little PSE thrown in for good measure.

If done right I find all these activities thoroughly enjoyable!

P.S. I only see gentlemen 30 and older.

Cello

Joined Nov 21, 2014
Messages 24
velcro50

I don't know who you are, I don't know who Spanish80 is, nor do I know what thread on what board you pulled this 4 yr old quote from. I do know that I have many recent reviews and recommendations on this and the red board.

While I do offer all the acronyms listed I must point out that skill is required on the part of both the giver and receiver when it comes to FF.

Using Urban Dictionary definitions
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=face%20fuck:

of which

Sliding your cock in and out of someone's mouth usually while holding their head still or moving it in opposition to the movement of your hips.

2. When a female lays on a bed with her head hanging of the end. she bends her head back so that the throat is straightend so that a penis can be inserted without resistance. The male continues to insert and remove his penis in a fast pace.

When a dude fucks your face when your blowing him

are acceptable and

To grab the back of someones head, stick your dick in their mouth and then ram it down their throat repeatedly. Good style will result in good gag-reflex action

is not due to it's rough nature (gagging). I'm GFE with a little PSE thrown in for good measure.

If done right I find all these activities thoroughly enjoyable!

P.S. I only see gentlemen 30 and older.

There is an answer from one smart woman.

Top Bottom