Made with Love

Simple sex truths- What have you learned?

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
Learning how to consistently find and stimulate a clitoris is the best investment in time a person who's attracted to women can possibly make. Learning that each one is a little unique is priceless.

BatMan

Joined Jun 23, 2010
Messages 9
My 1st post!

My 1st post!

The fact that female SPs are much more than male SPs is the biggest proof that we "men" are much hornier creatures compared to women! God help me I'm horny....

Joined Jun 23, 2010
Messages 15
In my experience and humble opinion...

In my experience and humble opinion...

a) Sex DOES NOT EQUAL Love & Love DOES NOT EQUAL Marriage.

b) The BIGGEST Sex Organ is the Brain.

c) While it may be a Man's World - Women rule the Universe.

d) A Great BJ is AMAZING - A Good BJ is Good - A Bad BJ is still Good - No BJ is Bad.

e) Variety is the Spice of Life.

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Edit please? Something missing....

Edit please? Something missing....

BatMan said:
The fact that female SPs are much more than male SPs is the biggest proof that we "men" are much hornier creatures compared to women! God help me I'm horny....

.. "much more' what?

Sorry young fella, as a generality there is some truth, but it would seem you have never EXPERIENCED a horny woman!:happy:

BatMan

Joined Jun 23, 2010
Messages 9
Bear669 said:
.. "much more' what?

Sorry young fella, as a generality there is some truth, but it would seem you have never EXPERIENCED a horny woman!:happy:

Sorry, ** much more in number.

PS: How did you know i'm a young fella? lmao
PS#2: Unfortunately i haven't experienced a horny woman yet, although, I'm not bad in bed, I assure you!!

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
BatMan said:
PS#2: Unfortunately i haven't experienced a horny woman yet

omg, that's so sad. Don't give up hope, they're out there. :tongue:

7Yw8d.jpg

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Gotta be younger than moi..

Gotta be younger than moi..

BatMan said:
Sorry, ** much more in number.

PS: How did you know i'm a young fella? lmao
PS#2: Unfortunately i haven't experienced a horny woman yet, although, I'm not bad in bed, I assure you!!

.. and "..not bad.." makes you sound much younger. Among other issues, the "H" factor of women (horny) really has little to do with you.

So, do share- are you in the hobby? Hoping to be? Cuz one of the GREAT things is getting verified lists of VERY horny women! :love:

Top Bottom