Made with Love

Out-Call Simone & Sasha- TOFTT Duo!

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
What do you get when you take-

And add-

AN S&S SANDWICH!:party:

It was my great pleasure to give Princess a surprise gift of the Adorable Sasha from Cupids.
As a crazy voyeur, I gotta say- girl sex never gets old. And of course its a kick to introduce new combos.
S: “ oooh, I love your ass!”
S:” MMM, you too! I just couldn’t wait to follow you down the hall!”
S:” Slurp, slurp. Ymmmmmm”
S:” OMFG! You made me so wet!”
S: “OMFG! You’re making my legs shake! I never tried THIS before!”
S:”you are so cute!”
S:”Sit on my face!”
S:”giggle,giggle,giggle”
S:” HARDER Daddy Bear! Fuck her HARDER!”:whip:

Oh, and there was much kindness to the old Bear.

(Both ladies have numerous reviews. Links deleted as I presume required by HUBGFE(?).

Last edited:

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Bear, Sasha is one of my ATFs. She is drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, funny and boy does she love to fuck!! Our next 3some with her can't cum soon enough. Thanks for the review.

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Simone is just setting up a new site-

Simone is just setting up a new site-

Givemehead said:
I see her face but cannot find link to her pics also. Thank you bear for bringing them both to our attention.

.. all pics should be available later this coming week.

FYI- Former stripper, fit, voluptuous with a OMFG ass and thighs. She has lost a bit of weight lately :)no: but that is just me) but still NOT thin and very yummy.

SimoneLoren

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Messages 28
I must say, a memorable and sassy treat it was...Sasha is DELICIOUS and everyone knows that one of the ways to my heart is through another hot lady's pants :p

Thanks for the yummy experience Bear! *kisses*

Sorry about the new pics on the website, it is being updated this weekend and I am hoping it will be all completed by tomorrow...

Top Bottom