Made with Love

Show us tricks or useful ways to make one's life easier.

B

Boing

83-tie-a-small-piece-of-bright-colored-fabric.jpg

1.jpeg

31.jpeg

11.png

20.jpg

25.jpg

32.jpg

50.jpg

69.jpg

C

cristycurves

Well a tip to make some guys life easier, or more comfortable, when your penis gets cold place it here...................lol:)

Attachments

• IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 4
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
CT Tools are the best value, hands down. Better than AutoZone's, better than Advance etc.

Great prices when on sale and lifetime warranty if they break - hand tools.

You can't beat that.

I really respect the MasterCraft brand of wrenches. Excellent value where you can get 30 wrenches for $49 when on sale. All long handle wrenches for extra torque.

E

ERecTile

cristycurves said:
Well a tip to make some guys life easier, or more comfortable, when your penis gets cold place it here...................lol:)

Mmm, but cristycurves, show me a HOT place to put my penis! :heart:

BTW, my what beautiful lips you have!

Bloopk

Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 236
Rarely do I hail most tech as “useful.” I don’t want a computer in my engine, I get uncomfortable with bots learning my music tastes, and I cannot tell you how much I hate appointment management systems like MindBody when a pencil, eraser, and paper calendar can do the same god damned thing with less bugs.

But I can put my tech ranting aside for a one tracking toy that’s helped me find what every middle-aged nitwit can’t ever seem to find — their keys and phone. I got a tile as a gift last month and am fully all right with giving up my right to privacy just so I know what piece of fucking junk mail is laying over my phone or keys. I’ve had one single tile for less than 30-days and I have found both my phone and keys enough to convince me to tile everything I own, including my cat.

https://www.thetileapp.com/how-it-works

About this Discussion

19 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom