Made with Love

Should I be concerned?

C

Cycleguy007

Actually...

Actually...

Rayden said:
BAN HIM please I will pay BAN HIM!:lol:
Upon further review... I'm guessing it was actually toughb hiding behind his lover's name sake. He often had something to say about me speaking about Mrs. CG on "that other site"... :roll:

C

Cycleguy007

Howiediddot said:
CG did she come back with her panties :?:
Yes... in spite of what HOF claims, she did have her panties LOL

(and... oddly enough, she was REAL horny TOO! We were sex-texting each other all evening and she was in a vivacious mood when she got home. I'll spare you guys the details though... I know how some people get upset when I go on too much about Mrs. CG... suffice it to say we went around the world and back again! :eek: :mrgreen:)

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
Cycleguy007 said:

(and... oddly enough, she was REAL horny TOO! We were sex-texting each other all evening and she was in a vivacious mood when she got home. I'll spare you guys the details though... I know how some people get upset when I go on too much about Mrs. CG... suffice it to say we went around the world and back again! :eek: :mrgreen:)

She does Greek :shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
You wanna buy the bike Amber? :lol:

Or how often does Mrs. CG travel to the islands? :shock:

I figure about this much

>.....................................................................................................................<

H

HOF

tboy said:
I figure about this much

>.....................................................................................................................<

You're giving too much credit
*...........................................................................*

LMAO

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
I figure about this much

Often enough to make it very intriguing, but not so often the it gets routine. :wink:
amber-jade said:
Mrs. CG won't let me get rid of the retrofit! LOL And see answer above. Hee hee...
a 1 player said:
Only you know the answer to that question brother.
Not concerned at all... just havin some fun with it. Mrs. CG is hopelessly devoted to me. (Thanks god!) :mrgreen:
HOF said:
You're giving too much credit
*...........................................................................*

LMAO
See answer # 1... :cool:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
oddball said:
4:35 am post, brother, are you losing sleep over this...:shock:

CG sleeps with a laptop and a flashlight under the sheets. Mrs.CG thinks the tent is from her hubby's woody, but in reality he is posting on his laptop under the covers. How else would he be able to rack up so many posts?:lol:

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
Rayden said:
CG sleeps with a laptop and a flashlight under the sheets. Mrs.CG thinks the tent is from her hubby's woody, but in reality he is posting on his laptop under the covers. How else would he be able to rack up so many posts?:lol:

:lol: 346 posts and counting, in about a month he will be reaching BT123's total posts.

C

Cycleguy007

oddball said:
4:35 am post, brother, are you losing sleep over this...
I had to catch an early flight to Chicago, so I set the alarm for 4:30 am... and woke up at 4:00 am regardless... (dam internal alarm clock won't ever let me sleep in!), so I had a few extra minute's to kill on HUBGFE... :mrgreen:
Rayden said:
CG sleeps with a laptop and a flashlight under the sheets. Mrs.CG thinks the tent is from her hubby's woody, but in reality he is posting on his laptop under the covers. How else would he be able to rack up so many posts?
I don't even own a laptop... but if I keep traveling more often, I may need to get one. :roll:
Trump said:
:lol: 346 posts and counting, in about a month he will be reaching BT123's total posts.
My daily average is only 2.3... Cut me some slack dude. LOL :lol:

C

Cycleguy007

Ironically enough... this joke showed up in my e-mail box today:

Two women friends had gone for a girls' night out.
Both were very faithful and loving wives, however
They had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi
Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to
Pee, so they stopped in the cemetery.

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought
She would take off her panties and use them.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive
Pair of panties and did not want to ruin them..

She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave
That had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she
Proceeded to wipe with that.

After the girls did their business, they proceeded to
Go home.

The next day, the husband of one of the women was concerned
That his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said:
"These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst.. My wife came home with no panties!!"

"That's nothing," said the other husband,
"Mine came back with a card stuck to her ass that
said.....

'From all of us at the Fire Station.
We'll never forget you.'
"
:shock: :lol:

J

JohnFK

Cycleguy007 said:

I think she was trying to distract you from this board :p

Top Bottom