Made with Love

Should I be concerned?

C

Cycleguy007

OK... so here's the deal: Mrs CG is out with the girls tonight...

BUT DAM did she look HOT when she left! Cute LBD, those sexy shoes I got for her last year, and underneath: that push up bra, and matching little black thong I love so much! :shock:

Should I be concerned? :eek:

C

Cycleguy007

amber-jade said:
don't worry , i will get her home on time :lol:
Thanks Amber... Are you gonna stick around for a lil sumpin sumpin?

jiggyjiggy said:
What is LBD? I would like to be more helpful, please send me pics of the Mrs. in her bra and thong set and I will let you know.

LBD- Little black dress... try and keep up jiggy... :roll:

I don't have a pic of the missus in her bra and thong set, but if you look around you may find a pic of her in her bikini... :shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
yeah, you only have to be concerned if she comes home and is no longer wearing the panties.....

But hey, she could have dressed that way to drive you batty so you're all in a tizzy when she comes home......

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
yeah, you only have to be concerned if she comes home and is no longer wearing the panties.....

But hey, she could have dressed that way to drive you batty so you're all in a tizzy when she comes home......

Na... not concerned at all... She's out with her GF's... which means, if she comes home w/o the panties, it was one of the GF's that talked her in taking them off! :mrgreen:

And I have no doubt that she dressed that way to drive me nuts anticipating her arrival home later!

(After 21+ yrs- she knows better than anyone how to press my buttons!) :shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
Na... not concerned at all... She's out with her GF's... which means, if she comes home w/o the panties, it was one of the GF's that talked her in taking them off! :mrgreen:

And I have no doubt that she dressed that way to drive me nuts anticipating her arrival home later!

(After 21+ yrs- she knows better than anyone how to press my buttons!) :shock:

I bet she isn't the only woman doing that tonight lol......they can be mean can't they?

Not that this is the case with you, but I had an ex gf that got dressed a little hotter than usual for a night out with the girls.....as it turned out, there was a guy she was after at the bar they went to........

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
I bet she isn't the only woman doing that tonight lol......they can be mean can't they?

Not that this is the case with you, but I had an ex gf that got dressed a little hotter than usual for a night out with the girls.....as it turned out, there was a guy she was after at the bar they went to........

Hee hee... well as it turns out, we were discussing "flirting" this afternoon whilst having a few bevvies on our back deck, and she says she gets hit on all the time. (as an attractive bar tender, I have come to expect that sorta thing...), to which I replied, "so how do you deal with it?" And she said for the most part she just ignores it, but to the persistent ones, she just says; "have you even met my husband?!" :shock:

Thanks god at least SHE thinks I am all that... :oops: :eek: :lol: LOL

C

Cycleguy007

jumpingjackflash said:
CG, did I ever mention I tend bar in the west end. You should be very concerned!:cool:
Not not until now... I assume YOU are a horny dude that wants to get with as many hot chicks as possible, and Mrs. CG is is a horny bisexual hottie that ALSO wants the hot chics! And since I LOVE lesbian sex... well- BRING IT! LOL!

J

JohnFK

Cycleguy007 said:
OK... so here's the deal: Mrs CG is out with the girls tonight...

BUT DAM did she look HOT when she left! Cute LBD, those sexy shoes I got for her last year, and underneath: that push up bra, and matching little black thong I love so much! :shock:

Should I be concerned? :eek:

Is she the only bisexual gal among her friends?

H

HOF

Cycleguy!

Cycleguy!

Those panties that you bought for the Mrs. They look awesome hanging from my rear view mirror!

Sorry about the LBD, I pay for the DNA to be removed;)

LMAO!

C

Cycleguy007

HOF said:
Those panties that you bought for the Mrs. They look awesome hanging from my rear view mirror!

Sorry about the LBD, I pay for the DNA to be removed;)

LMAO!
Such a stand up guy! Thanks man... :shock:

Top Bottom