Made with Love

IN-Call Short Review - TOFTT - Bri @ Mirage

D

Demien2k5

Spent the afternoon with Mirage passing fancy Bri. Another tall lady @ 5'11", and at that height she's a big, busty, rubenesque girl for sure - not a spinner in any way.

Looked hot in her tight jeans and spikes, as well as my fav - super dramatic makeup to accentuate her bedroom eyes.

Great natural D's, responsive nipples, big juicy bum, thighs and hips, pretty GND looks, nice eyes and smile with a slight rocker edge in from her light/dark streaked hairstyle and dual lip piercings with rings at either corner. Couple large tattoos for art lovers.

Good late afternoon romp with an open-minded and experimental young lady, just new to the industry and clearly finding her way around slowly and tentatively (a 3hr session with your fourth client ever can be a tad intimidating I'm guessing)... may have been overwhelmed somewhat with this old, grizzled, sloppy and 4/10 bedmate LOL!

Wouldn't classify her as PSE just yet - more GFE with some attitude and sass about her, and lacking a bit of the typical high end "Mirage Girl" polish, service and style - and just a bit rough around the edges, which is totally understandable for someone new.

Enjoyed some nice DFK, vigourous doggie ride, a bit tentative BBBJ w Ball Stretching - with strong gag reflex that'll be a bit of an inhibitor for her until she masters the requisite relaxation and control techniques. Sweet Daty, digits play and mild taint stim which she seemed to enjoy, and we tried some orgasm / tease play which she seemed to enjoy to great extent. No CIM, no Facial, no Greek. Little bit of slap & tickled to shake things up a bit, just for the hell of it :lol:

Overall, a really sweet girl, enthusiastic for a newcomer, and at the end of the day, a fun and sometimes kinky time was had by all.

Go gently guys....she is a sweetheart - a bit shy, but still a sweetheart.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Her pics look slim, but I like your description of the ladies body type, she sounds like a sexy Amazonish looking lady. As for the ball stretching, man you have me squeezing my legs together and feeling the pain.:eek:

Excellent review and another nice TOFTT bro!

H

HOF

Gents, I don't believe it's about having/not having $. My point is often it's for a build up, chemistry which opens the door for other things to occur.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
HOF said:
Gents, I don't believe it's about having/not having $. My point is often it's for a build up, chemistry which opens the door for other things to occur.

Sorry Hof, but I have to disagree with you on this one. You have to have the disposable cashola to dish out for 3 hour sessions on a regular basis. I think it's great but it's not for everyone.

D

Demien2k5

Rayden said:
Her pics look slim, but I like your description of the ladies body type, she sounds like a sexy Amazonish looking lady.

She's definitely a big girl. Well proportioned with a healthy helping of juicy ass and massive plush naturals, but yeah Amazon is a great way to think of her. Nice girl, and I had a good time playing with her, but wanted to re-affirm she is clearly very new, so if you decide to see her, go in with that in mind.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom