Made with Love

IN-Call Sexy Duo - Tyler and Cameron, Roommates

D

Demien2k5

Spent a very intense and pleasurable afternoon with the loverly Tyler and Cameron today, very rare duo for Tyler who typically flies solo. The girls were dressed to really impress in awesome fetish theme-wear - Cameron in black patent leather bustier and skirt over black fishnets and spikes, her long dark hair flowing in waves over her delectable shoulders and providing a teasing cachet of that incredible pierced bust of hers. Tyler was adorable in white formal collar shirt over blace lace brassier, grey schoolgirl skirt over black lace thong, black knee socks and pumps, her wavy tresses done up in pigtails and bangs - man she looked every inch the fantasy girl experience. Both ladies had really gone to town on the exquisite makeup, eyeliner and blush, and both sets of lush kissable lips shimmered enticingly in the flicker of low light, with their wet look lip gloss! Total fetish super model material for sure. It was almost painful to spoil the incredible job they'd done and took me almost an hour to convince myself to have each slowly peel the layers away from the other's body for my viewing pleasure until their spectacular, soft and oh so glassy smooth bodies were finally revealed and reflecting the last sunbeams of the day through the curtains.
Both ladies are glorious looking, athletic and toned young women, Cameron the gym rat with the six pack abs, slender hips and phenomenal breasts; Tyler more the outdoors sporto athlete who keeps fit and in shape cruising her dirt bikes with the boys, adn making them look bad.
The girls were clearly comfortable playing together, and even let me get in on the action once or twice myself, although it felt like an unwelcome intrusion on two horny lovers at times! LOL!
All the usual threesome stuff, and even some unusual stuff too, was loudly enjoyed by all, to much teasing, laughing and good natured ribbing. We were all seemingly quite competitive amongst ourselves, perpetually trying to outdo the other two in pleasing the body and soul at hand, and in the end, we all agreed it was indeed quite the session, with some very favorable masturbation material permanently engraved in each of our minds for a good while to cum. Three SOGs for me in a little under 4 hrs, and I truly hope the squeals of orgasmic delight the girls forced out of each other were as real as they were entertaining and exciting to watch & hear.
What's not to like? Two wicked hot beauties, each one the perfect sweetheart, one bed, three SOGs....sweeeet!:cool:

Thanks girls! for all your efforts to make the fantasy a great reality!

J

JohnFK

I almost had to call 911 when I laid eyes on Cameron's last pic in her gallery. (She'd make any guy an assman).

Tyler looks like a sex kitten who's a tiger in the bedroom.

*Sigh* - There are just too many gorgeous SPs.

D

Demien2k5

jiggyjiggy said:
Demien, you must be a young guy with lots of stamina? 2 ladies for 4 hours, that is awesome man!

I'm 78 and have a rubber prosthetic in my dick that keeps it up permanently - its for guys with serious ED, but I do get high mileage in terms of stamina! LOL!

D

Demien2k5

Hey, the way I look at it, the published price is the price. If after I do the math the session is still within my budget, I go for it, if not I wait until the budget allows. It's the same in any services-oriented industry, and although I suppose you could try to negotiate deals with agencies, I personally prefer not to go that route, as imho it's likely to be construed as insulting to the ladies.

Anger - this is probably an interesting topic for the Lobby, why not start a thread there if it's something you see that merits the board's broader opinions on? :geek:

Top Bottom