Made with Love

Sex you slept through and can't remember?

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
Ever had sex with someone while you were sleeping which leaves you with no recollection of the raunchy act?

Or have you ever had sex with someone while drunk and have no clue what you did the morning after?

C

Cycleguy007

HOF said:
My ex wife. Ended up with a ring on my finger!

Honestly... There have been a couple times, where Mrs. CG has to close the bar and she'll cum home at like 2 AM, and she's horny... She'll let me know ahead of time so I can have a shower before I go to bed... (I don't last much passed midnight to be honest) So she gets home and "wakes me up" in her special way- with her mouth on my cock... I wake up of course, but I'm kinda on the edge of consciousness so to speak you know... this leads way to some DATY and Digits, and usually a 69 until we are both good and wet, then she'll jump on and ride me like a horse until we both explode! And then promptly I fall asleep again! (of course! :roll:) The next morning I'll wake up and think about what happened and find myself ready to go again, so I wake her up in my special way and repeat the procedure! :eek: :mrgreen:

Sometimes sucks to be married to an opposite... I'm an early bird and she's a night owl... but we make it work!

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Cycleguy007 said:
Honestly... There have been a couple times, where Mrs. CG has to close the bar and she'll cum home at like 2 AM, and she's horny... She'll let me know ahead of time so I can have a shower before I go to bed... (I don't last much passed midnight to be honest) So she gets home and "wakes me up" in her special way- with her mouth on my cock... I wake up of course, but I'm kinda on the edge of consciousness so to speak you know... this leads way to some DATY and Digits, and usually a 69 until we are both good and wet, then she'll jump on and ride me like a horse until we both explode! And then promptly I fall asleep again! (of course! :roll:) The next morning I'll wake up and think about what happened and find myself ready to go again, so I wake her up in my special way and repeat the procedure! :eek: :mrgreen:

Sometimes sucks to be married to an opposite... I'm an early bird and she's a night owl... but we make it work!

No worries dude, have her call me any time after midnight will take care of her for you at no charge.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
well, I never slept THROUGH it, but I've woken up halfway through...more n once too!

One time I woke up with her riding me cowgirl and I immediately lost mr happy.......kind of from shock more than anything else.......

The other time I woke up with her blowing me.......luckily it didn't happen again and I continued......

Freaking women assaulting me in my sleep!!! lol......​

H

HOF

Cycleguy007 said:

Put me on speed dial! Woohoo

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Iambad said:
No worries dude, have her call me any time after midnight will take care of her for you at no charge.

Jawbone said:
OH NO CG , it's not your back side we covet, we want your wifes back side only!

Senor Gomes said:
If he doesn't answer have her call me i am a good pinch hitter.

HOF said:
Put me on speed dial! Woohoo

I think you guys should just all settle down...I've got this covered.

Dzmdi.jpg

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
oops..

oops..

I got distracted and forgot to answer the original question...I've only had sleepsex a few times, and I love that moment in the morning when you realize. hehehehehehe.....

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
I've had alcohol induced sex amnesia before, but never totally forgot it happened.

I love half asleep sex. You wake up being fondled and with one gesture find out he's already ready...and with another move start with the main attraction. Finish up, mop up the mess (if there is one), get into spooning position, go back to sleep immediately, wake up and then repeat. Yum.

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
Tiger Woods said:
Ever had sex with someone while you were sleeping which leaves you with no recollection of the raunchy act?

Or have you ever had sex with someone while drunk and have no clue what you did the morning after?

Yes.

and

Yes.

In the case of sober sleeping I have morning wood that's like a rock, and I'm prone to forgetting things when I'm still hazy. I'm also prone to doing whatever it takes to get back to sleep. Women usually get me to do 'chores' or thing I'd rather not do during this period, but from time to time they've availed themselves of the morning wood.

As far as forgetting sex while drunk. Yes. And usually regrettable so. These days I have a 'no sex while really drunk' rule, and a mostly avoid getting that drunk. There's drunk, then there's blackout drunk-- and waking up in a strange place with a very iffy woman is off the menu. When I was younger, I'd also mix chemicals and drink hard liquor. Not anymore.

C

Cycleguy007

randygirl said:
I've had alcohol induced sex amnesia before, but never totally forgot it happened.

I love half asleep sex. You wake up being fondled and with one gesture find out he's already ready...and with another move start with the main attraction. Finish up, mop up the mess (if there is one), get into spooning position, go back to sleep immediately, wake up and then repeat. Yum.

Mess? What mess?

We both like to finish in cowgirl position... and since we don't need condoms :)eek: relax- we're in a committed relationship and have no issues what-so-ever), she usually just lifts off, leans over and licks up the mess! (Of course this often sets up round 2 as well! :mrgreen:)

Top Bottom