Made with Love

Services Breakdown, Please read this and give me you're opinions

priceplatinum

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 8
I SUBMIT TO YOU ..... A breakdown of the different types of services. All fees are for a Girls "Time" of course.

But different types of services, have different meaning to clients as well as Service Providers

"they give more of themselves in certain situations" and should fairly charge more for their time.

(etc... kissing and other forms of intimicy Are not Standards with the sex industry.)

ALSO Costumes, makeup, tanning and Travel cost money. Not to mention advertising

A QUALITY GIRL SHOULD EXPECT RATES TO BE FROM $200+ for an hour of her time.

That being said a Service Provider should offer a Clean Neat location (incall) , arrive promptly (outcall)

be well dressed, smell nicely, be polite courteous and be clear about services and prices.

GIVING PLEASURE: (Lady of Pleasure)

Client wants to be taken care of. (suck and fuck, rub and tug, massage) (includes strip show, lapdance)

These types of services involve the client doing very little other than laying back and enjoying your services.

Costumes generally, lingerie or simple Robes. (This is a sensory experience for HIM specifically) (Duo pleasuring is highly requested)

as it is Double the sensory experience, two hands, two mouths etc...

Client being lightly restrained or blindfolded while being pleasured is a good experience for regulars of this type

Teasing ie: lightly brushing body parts against clients, breasts in face during massage etc.. is highly desired.

TAKING PLEASURE: (Harlot)

Client wants to take pleasure from you (sex) occasionaly described as PSE , almost always "full service"

These types of services involve the client exerting some effort.

Costumes tend to be more "trashy" Fishnets etc... (Duos with this type generally want to see females pleasuring each other as well.)

Some of these clients Desire to have you enjoy yourself too. (client may want you to Orgasm)

(or just use you for his pleasure then immediately leave.) Don't expect too much conversation from this type.

in fact asking too many questions and being too personal is sort of negatively viewed by these clients.

This service tends to offer the lowest rates in the industry under 200$/hr and includes SW, street walkers

INCLUDED IN THIS CATEGORY and ONLY IN THIS CATEGORY ARE 15 minute and 30 min CALLS

RELATIONSHIP SIMULATION: (Courtesan)

Client wants services that simulate having relationship occasionally referred to GFE (not always involving sex.)

These types of services include Dates, Travel partners, talking and more intimate services (Tip or higher rate Expected)

if sex is desired expect Kissing, Daty, Cim, BBBJ , kinky play, bareback, (the kind of stuff GF's do for boyfriends)

Costumes tend to be more "girl next door" Jeans and T-shirt. (avoid being "trashy")

Duos with some of this type (the non sexual) is not recommended. Clients wish to share something special.

FANTASY FULLFILLMENT: (Elite or VIP) "not reccomended for new beginners"

Clients want to fullfill some Fantasy or Fetish, generally has something specific in mind.

These types of services can really include ANYTHING included above as well as DUOS, the Most common Fantasy

(does not always involve sex. This is more of a MIND pleasuring.) I would include Fetishes of most types in this category.

Feet, costumes, Voyeur etc.Very important to "know", Talk/read your client. To achieve his desired espectations.

BDSM S&M : (MISTRESS) "not recomended for new beginners"

Clients want very specific activities (DISCUSS WELL BEFORE HAND)

Bondage, Painplay, degradation (rarely involves sex)

(Very much a form of Mind Pleasuring). Really only for Experienced and knowledgable Service Providers.

These sessions can be dark or light, range from simple to complex and are a much higher than standard rate.

Sp's tend to specialize in this field and include NO OTHER services.

Now there is quite often a blurring between types and services. IE: GREEK and COF "facials" could be viewed as TAKING Pleasure, PSE, GFE or Fantasy. Identifying what your Clients' MAIN TYPE IS , does help in cultivating him as a regular (meeting his needs) and being the BEST SP possible. Giving him the most Bang for his buck and keep him coming back. INTUITION, Conversation and paying attention truly help in typecasting.

Though you may find some clients wish to experience a little of all, in one session or during the course of several visits. Clients wish to LEARN what pleases them, what Services you can provide best as well as MAXIMIZE their experiences.

FULLFILlING a SEXUAL NEED is not Always PHYSICAL, it is More often a MENTAL SATISFACTION.

SO being great a giving head or Ridding cock does not make you long term success in this profession.

Research and knowledge go a long way in helping you MAXIMIZE your profits and Quality of service.

I HIGHLY recommend watching : the "SECRET DIARIES OF A CALL GIRL" television series. (you can download on TORRENT)

I HIGHLY recommend reading : "The ART OF SEDUCTION" by Robert Green

: NAKED APE , NAKED MALE, and NAKED FEMALE by DESMOND MORRIS.

: RED QUEEN by Matt ridley

FOR MALE Hobbyists wishing to MAXIMIZE their EXPERIENCE by Pleasing their Service Provider with Wit , Charm and Friendly Conversation REMEMBER !!!! " YOUR MAY VARY " I Recommend You watch and read the above mention sources in addition to Learning "GAME" NEIL STRAUSS has several books on the topic of "GAME", IMPROVING INTERACTIONS WITH WOMEN. A VERY VALUABLE TOOL FOR MEN.

Getting INTO or OUT OF this industry can be tricky , as well as doing well. Consider being a touring girl to stay Fresh and New everywhere you go. For those of you wishing to "Tour" & "Travel" please visit () I provide a Location that has many benefits. : FREE Advertising, referrals, photography and web page for guests. Location contains many things that allow you to offer ALL the above mentioned services as well as some new ones like SYBIAN MACHINE Toy shows, LOVESWING Play, POSITION WEDGES AND WALL MENU etc... (offered no where else) NOVELTY PAYS WELL.

PP

[email protected]

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
priceplatinum said:
RELATIONSHIP SIMULATION: (Courtesan)

Client wants services that simulate having relationship occasionally referred to GFE (not always involving sex.)

These types of services include Dates, Travel partners, talking and more intimate services (Tip or higher rate Expected)

if sex is desired expect Kissing, Daty, Cim, BBBJ , kinky play, bareback, (the kind of stuff GF's do for boyfriends)

Costumes tend to be more "girl next door" Jeans and T-shirt. (avoid being "trashy")

Duos with some of this type (the non sexual) is not recommended. Clients wish to share something special.

Are you saying that you consider bbfs to be part of gfe?

Seems people could end up sharing all kinds of special things. :roll:

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
? Sorry OP

? Sorry OP

Not sure your intent with this, but you provide a novel approach (as far as I know), with a HUGE amount of detail and complex issues.

I need several drinks:drunk: before I could do justice to your request for comments. Much to agree with here, and much that is just.... skewed.

headscratching.jpg

I couldn't find a bear.:neutral:

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Nope

Nope

Bear669 said:
Not sure your intent with this, but you provide a novel approach (as far as I know), with a HUGE amount of detail and complex issues.

I need several drinks:drunk: before I could do justice to your request for comments. Much to agree with here, and much that is just.... skewed.

I couldn't find a bear.:neutral:

I may be wrong OP, but I think that English is not your first language. You have many obvious statements here (to no purpose), but then a lot of other MIS-statements that suggest you are not really familiar with the hobby in North American, or Canada.

You may be offering a useful service in Vancouver, but as ADVERTISING this is really awful and counterproductive. Suggest you delete.

priceplatinum

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 8
I just wanted to speak my mind. an opinion. (this is a discussion board)

I just wanted to speak my mind. an opinion. (this is a discussion board)

an opinion cant be wrong can it?

I'm curious to know what you think is right and what you think is wrong.

I'm not trying to create a new glossary.

it's just how i'v compartmentalised the current glossary in my mind.

how would you breakdown the services.?

what opinions do you think I have skewed?

:)

L

lagavulin

Fuck me, I need to hire a lawyer to figure out all of that.
I just want to get laid by a pretty lady that will occasionally smile more than wince.

C

Cycleguy007

lagavulin said:
I just want to get laid by a pretty lady that will occasionally smile more than wince.

I can recommend a pretty good one... :tongue: :he:

(He's highly opinionated and perhaps a bit pig-headed... but aren't those good qualities for a lawyer?)

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
What he sez

What he sez

lagavulin said:

Actually OP, based on your last para, you are NOT just expressing an opinion but doing some PR for your business. As Lagavulin states most concisely- it aint workin':no:.

Just some other random points:

See SGs post.

All fees are for a Girls "Time" of course.
Many gals and punters favour this view, some do NOT. So 'of course' is not relevant.

..kissing and other forms of intimicy Are not Standards...
NOT universal, but very,very common. IMHO, no punter is paying extra for any kind of kissing. And, ever heard of GFE?

Costumes tend to be more "trashy" Fishnets:beurk: etc...
Nonsense

INCLUDED IN THIS CATEGORY and ONLY IN THIS CATEGORY ARE 15 minute and 30 min CALLS
Nonsense

Need a drink. Back later.:drunk::go:

H

HOF

I submit back to you!

I submit back to you!

In the real fantasyworld!

PSE1=DFK/LFK, Digits, All positions known to mankind, MSOG, BBBJTCSW/CIM/COF
PSE2= All of the above with Greek and tossed salads for both.
GFE= Same as PSE1, YMMV but no nagging!
GFE=Same as PSE1 w. CBJ and 25.00 discount for CBJ!
Waste of hardon=Anything that's not PSE1 or PSE2!

Any other special services TBD by the parties involved!

NO BBFS

About this Discussion

10 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom