Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Girlfriends

Server Update Issue

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
T

The Dean

Hello All,

We needed to do some updating on our database today. Our server was down for few minutes.

We apologize for the short down time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dean

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
OMG! I thought that the haters took down this site somehow when I signed on and it said "Account Suspended". I was going to punch somebody. Thank goodness it was only a glitch.

M

magnum

We are back, not to worry, just a glitch during the update phase.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
I have to admit I was a little worried as well. Thanx for the great work getting the board back up and running guys...

I

iceman_dci

I was sitting in this black hole, despondant..not knowing what to do with myself....'cept for whacking off in the corner, but I do that on a regular basis anyway...

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
What happened to Caerf?, trying to log in from 7 am this morning and finally logged on now at 9 pm.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
Givemehead said:
What happened to Caerf?, trying to log in from 7 am this morning and finally logged on now at 9 pm.

I could not log on either, wonder what happened.

T

The Dean

Here i am :) Everyone was waiting for me to tell you guys what happened? :D

When you have some genius webhosting technician that doesnt understand what you are saying to him. Anyway, We have moved to our own dedicated server to have faster connections, more flexiblity on our own server. We were suppose to do this transfer tonight and we were going to notice our members about the transfer and downtime. But our genius hosting company technician decided to do the transfer this morning without any notice to me.

I apologize for the downtime without any notice. Caerf is back and running fully functional.

Dean

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Welcome back Caerf! I tried all day logging in from work and felt like I had lost my favorite blanket. Glad to see you back, c'mere Dean let me give you a big hug!

M

Mxs

Pretty shitty down time. I guess it is mostly my fault for not taking down the information separately from PMs...but who does that (discretion right). Missed my appointment with the new legend Hailey, because I didn't have access to the site.

Couldn't find them on CL...it's not phone friendly.

Fack!

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I was thinking of going celebitt, I was lost. A big thanks for getting our home away from home back.

S

Senor Gomes

GDLLover said:
I was thinking of going celebitt, I was lost. A big thanks for getting our home away from home back.

Thought CAERF banned me for talking about culo too much. :eek:

About this Discussion

14 Replies
3K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom