Made with Love

ExquisiteCourtesan Seriously EXQ, this is disapointing

aspireone

Reviewer
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Messages 70
So I know this will spark both side of the argument, but I felt like I want to get this off my chest

I've been using EXQ for a while along with other agency, but I think their customer service have gone to the bottom of my list.

So the incident happened a few weeks back when Rachelle and Valery. The first incident wasn't so bad as I know it's a YMMV thing but the second one really pissed me off.

As for Valery, i saw her the first time, and she told me that she was new so she is not comfortable with CIM but will give it a go if I see her again. then the second time, I've even confirmed with the agency that she is now cool with that. She then told me again, no go...

Then I booked Rachelle. She is a cute girl and service wise I have no complaint, except agency uses sp age for her age. she was not a clock watch by any means and offer massage afterwards as well, but as I left the fucking building the Agency texted me and said I fucking went over time and demands payment. I told them, they really should have called or something as I did not have a watch on me. In fact I had nothing on and I rely on the agency to manage the time...either way I was already on my way to another meeting and don't have time to visit the ATM so I went back into the building and gave them what ever I had on me.

This really left a bad taste in my mouth about this agency.

https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?104202-Wednesday-Exquisite-Courtesan

S

Swede

Hmmm Strange situation. I also rely on the agency/girl to let me know when I'm nearing the end of my session. You must have been significantly over the limit. Sounds like some inexperience in time management by a new SP or it was unclear how long you were staying. However if they start warning you too soon about the end the girl/agency get criticized for being clock watchers.

I'd love to see both of these girls .

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Thanks aspireone for the honest review. I know that you are a seasoned hobbyist so assume that you managed your time accordingly. Unless you went over a significant amount of time that cut into another session, the agency should have dealt with their own personnel instead of harassing you. I'm surprised that you went back to provide additional compensation for the overtime (unless the overtime was significant).

Thanks for the heads up on Exquisite Courtesans.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
Did you give Channel (owner) a call about this embarrassment?.

i believe Chanel is out of picture a while ago. I miss her!
as for the agency, only used a few times since, and as a matter of fact , was going to book soon but now having second thoughts.
not cool, what they did.

Rachelle is late 20's from what you're saying, My guess. And how did the agency know? Unless Rachelle told told them? Many a times I've been over time, as much as under time, and in no cases anyone called back, never!

aspireone

Reviewer
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Messages 70
Thanks aspireone for the honest review. I know that you are a seasoned hobbyist so assume that you managed your time accordingly. Unless you went over a significant amount of time that cut into another session, the agency should have dealt with their own personnel instead of harassing you. I'm surprised that you went back to provide additional compensation for the overtime (unless the overtime was significant).

Thanks for the heads up on Exquisite Courtesans.

If I remember correctly the time booked was 1:15 and I got in the unit at 1:25 due to the security sign in stuff. Then by the time they called it was 2:15 when I was already in my car after at least a 5 min wait of the elevator. So you tell me. For some strange reason, I didn't bother arguing and Rochelle did give me a nice massage so I considered it a tip.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
If I remember correctly the time booked was 1:15 and I got in the unit at 1:25 due to the security sign in stuff. Then by the time they called it was 2:15 when I was already in my car after at least a 5 min wait of the elevator. So you tell me. For some strange reason, I didn't bother arguing and Rochelle did give me a nice massage so I considered it a tip.

There is no excuse for them to call you for extra cash then. I can see if you went over 1/2 hour or 1 hour, but this is nothing. If they had an issue, they should have taken it up with the girl, not you. Thanks for sharing.

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom