Made with Love

Niagara Falls Selene @ Diamonds

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
A few weeks back I booked a "new girl" on Diamonds site named Selene. When Selene arrived I introduced myself and she extended her hand for me to shake. Instead of shaking her hand I gave her a hug but when I leaned in for a kiss she turned her face sideways. I decided we needed to have the "talk" before things went further. I politely asked her what her restrictions were telling her I didn't want any awkward moments later on. Selene looked at me and said " OK ...here's what we are going to do. You are going to give me the m*n*y first and then we can talk about the service" I told her that wasn't going to happen. She then got a little huffy and raised her voice saying " I don't do Bareback and no Greek" . I told her I wasn't looking for either of those and informed her that I was looking for a GFE that included kissing, daty , & BBBJ along with covered sex. Selene said that would be fine. I handed her the "Gift " and she went to the washroom to freshen up.

When Selene returned to the room I hugged her and again leaned in for a soft kiss. She then stuck her tongue in my mouth. We got on the bed and she began a bbbj. After a few minutes I moved her over for some daty and digit which got her going . Things were going nicely but I needed some more attention so I asked her if we can do some 69. She informed she doesn't do 69. After an awkward pause of us staring at each other I told her this was the reason I asked up front. She said "sorry". I then informed her that she needed to do more BBBJ to get me ready, which she did.

Selene applied the cover and we did some CG before moving onto some edge of the bed Doggy. She soon began making grunting sounds so I grabbed her hips and went deeper and faster . Selene was now making loud grunts and she reached in with her hand to help herself out. The problem was that Selene has long pointy finger nails which were now jabbing my nads. I pulled back slightly and didn't go as deep. At first it was fine but then she began began rubbing her self harder & faster and the jabbing started again. I didn't want to break the mood so I had her move up on the bed for Mish, before she castrated me.

Mish was a lot better and after a few minutes Selene wrapped her legs around me . I then reached down and lifted one of her legs up slightly for deeper entry. She must have liked that also because she soon reached down and pulled her leg up even farther up and at the same time turned her body to allow me to go deeper. My b*lls were now slapping her Ass but no fingernails this time to kill the mood. We did Mish for a few more minutes until I popped.

After washing up we talked for a short time until the driver arrived. This time our conversation was a little more civil and we even joked around some. Selene told me that she used to work for Diamond years ago and attended the parties but we didn't remember meeting each other. I'm thinking it might have been before I started this hobby in 2005. Overall things turned out Ok even after our rough start. I figure she didn't know me and I didn't know her so we were both somewhat cautious at first. Her bio is mostly accurate on the site but after doing the math I think she fudged a little on the age thing??

As I said the service was OK but it just a fuckfest! I can get that cheaper from an Indy. Without the passion I won't be seeing her again .

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
Awesome review and putting her into my TDL.

Age says 28, she looks older?.

I figure if she was at the agency parties before I starting going to them in 2005 then she has to be at least 30. Also her tits have a little droop to them.

Last edited:

Guido

Reviewer
Joined Nov 19, 2016
Messages 1,411
EUtw.gif

Top Bottom