Made with Love

Toronto Passions Selena @ Toronto Passions

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Hey folks,

I found myself with a hotel room in downtown about a week ago.

Thought I'd give it good use and stay downtown instead of going home that day.

Meet with a few good fellas for dinner and drinks. Made some new acquaintances and then... Blink! I thought it'd be a good idea to contact Toronto Passions. Last time I did things went so well that I thought it'd be good to give it a go.

Contacted them. After checking availability and discussing options and time, I decided to book some time with Selena.

I don't think the website pics depict her accurately. She's not as thin and her skin looks a little bit lighter in those pics.

https://www.torontopassions.com/spdir/opensp/id/13119694450af26451e8c74802905f850e569b1e04

Selena is a lovely, beautiful, nice and friendly girl with a natural dark skin body.

Profile says she's 5'5" and 36C-26-34 and I'd say that's about right. From her profile you may get the impression that she's the hot Latina type. But I'd say that she's more the nice, sweet GFE type.

She made it to the room right on time. Beautiful face adorned by beautiful black eyes and a smile that will calm down any tempest. Very friendly girl with a very nice attitude. We sat on the bed and chat for a bit... until we felt more comfortable with each other and then we got more 'comfortable & cozy'... and that, somehow, involved the removal of our clothes. :wink2:

Some nice LFK that slowly turned into DFK... and then we found exploring our bodies with our hands. The DFK continued and eventually the manual exploration of our bodies was also an oral one. Her turn first. DATY was mutually enjoyed. Then she felt like reciprocating and I enjoyed a really good BBBJ with some one-hand action every now and then. At my request, she reached for the latex. Graciously put it on me and to my question of what her preference might be, she just said "like this" and she positioned in a very comfortable - and very enjoyable - sideways position.

Just a brief chat after before she excused herself to get refreshed and fix her hair and make up before she said good bye and head her way out. I had a lovely time with Selena. But...that hour went too fast... yeah... definitively too fast.

Top Bottom