Made with Love

IN-Call Sebelle's review a dream comes true

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Session with Sebelle@Exquisite it was the most perfect Christmas gift that I gave to myself ever.

Reviews:

I saw Sebelle last Friday and it was a really amazing experience. I was so anxious to meet her that on the hotel where she was I pushed the door three   times even the word PULL caved on the handle could be noticeable to everyone not to me lol.
She was using a Miss Claus outfit what instantaneous grabbed my attention on her beautiful body. I couldn't agree more with All4one's post on the Sebelle's review by B123. "Sebelle is very elegant woman and takes her job very seriously".
It was my first time with Exquisite thanks Vanessa for your great job and a special thanks to Sebelle for the wonderful person that you are, I had the time of my life with you and you'll be on my heart and mind as long as live.
Damage: 250$/hr
Service: 10
Repeat: YES

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Sebelle's review a dream comes true

severeaddicted said:
Merry Christmas Wilson, great present to give yourself. ;) All her reviews are outstanding :!:
Merry Christmas Severeaddicted yes an awesome present she's amazing.

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom