Made with Love

IN-Call Sebelle @ Exquisite

gideeup

Joined Jan 23, 2010
Messages 16
OK so I have read reviews about her and thought you guys are all crazy, there is no way this girls is this much fun, and that good looking.

Now that I have laid down the intro, I will tell you how this came about...I was downtown and horny, called Exquisite looking for Bianca, she was not available so I got lucky and got Sebelle...nothing confusing no long out story.

Get to Exquisite's locatin, go upstairs and Sebelle answers the door and launches herself on me...nice greeting!!! Tons of kissing and roaming hands everywhere. Get to the bedroom, do the shower thing, and she tells me hpow impressed she is with me.

Down to busy lots of slurpping with the BBBJ (maybe a little over the top, as I did not see a lot of saliva...but oh well), she tried top DT me but could not at first, laid her head back over the dge of the bed and told me to fuck her mouth, she grabbed my ass while she was upside down and thrusted me in and out of her mouth, and deeper and deeper down her throat until she acciomplished what she was trying to do....take int he whole thing.

OK, this is where I could get into details about positioning, but to be honest is was like the circus came to town...she wanted to try everything, start in miss, then to dogg, then doggie with me wholding her hands behind her back, then pulling her hair and slapping her ass while she yelled harder, then her on top in RCG, then CG, thenstanding in doggie in front of the mirror, her demanding for me not to cum but to keep fucking her until she was finsihed with me. Then next was her favourite her legs and arms over my shoulders while standing, dropping her down on my coock and lifting her back up....this circus continued for the full hour unti I couldn't hold back anymore.

She insisted on taking the load in her mouth and she did liek a champ!!!

Over all session was mindblowing, her service and level of enthusiasm are second to none, I do however think her looks are a little over rated, but she is still very hot, the "cougar" you want to nail. Please do not take this the wrong way, she is not by definition a cougar, but boarderline, and her experience and mind blowing service are shown off. All I can say is WOW!!! and thank God I can still walk.

B

Beenthere123

WOW!!! and thank God I can still walk. :lol:

Frieken awesome review gideeup, members with a heart condition should not be seeing Sebelle. She is one of the best in the business. She did not do her ice cube trade mark BBBJ Gideeup?.

Bigwillie

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 137
she grabbed my ass while she was upside down and thrusted me in and out of her mouth, and deeper and deeper down her throat until she acciomplished what she was trying to do...

I would have blasted then, You held on for your life, nice will power G.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Great review Gideeup, btw two hours with her is even better, now I'm tinking about a three hours session, she's one of my ATFs I'm glad that you have an amazing experience with her.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Jawbone said:
Excellent service I agree, my only negative comment is that tattoo on her tummy. I did find her really sexy none the less.

I don't mind tattoos one bit JB. If they are done in an artistic fashion, they actually compliment the lady. Plus they make for a great conversation item if there is an awkward moment.

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom