Made with Love

IN-Call Sebelle @ Exquisite Review

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks to Exquisite contributing the TOFTT March Award which made this review possible.

Since I won the award I was to select a lady from Exquisite, while they have many ladies I would like to see it was a no brainer as I so wanted to see the legendary Sebelle.

All arrangements went great and I arrived at her room with incredible hugs and kisses. She certainly knows how to make a guy feel good. Vanessa had already communicated with her it was a free session so there was no awkward moments with regards to donation. I asked for a shower and off I went.

Sebelle is a sweet lady with pretty face and a killer body. She does put effort into making sure that I was going to enjoy my time. I wanted a relaxed sensual GFE type session and thats exactly what I got. Drinks offered and settled in for a little chit-chat, she is a interesting lady. I love her french accent meanwhile she is completely fluent in english. Much to her approval i'm not a menu checklist type guy, I just go with the flow and do what makes me happy. Part of me being happy with my session is to make sure the lady also has a good time, seems that we mutually accomplished this.

Without going into too much detail, here's a few highlights. There was lots of kissing throughout to heat us up. Sebelle has a ice water BJ technique that is to be experienced the contrast of hot and cold is incredible. Not that its a surprise but she is quite athletic and able to put those muscles to use doing some hovering. Some 69 seemed to be quite distracting but happily given and recieved.

I get great satisfaction by both of us enjoying ourselves which I would say was accomplished making this a fun memorable session. Unfortunately time was up and had my shower only to bid Sebelle adieu.

Sebelle is definitely a lady to put on a TDL or a repeat list. Its all true she is a legend.

D

Demien2k5

She's a truly incredible lady! Great review GDLL, glad you had a terrific session - well deserved to sure.

Now if Sebelle would just get rid of that Montreal Canadiens doormat...the irony from this year's playoffs is killing me! LOL! :lol:

B

Beenthere123

Man I like how you write, unlike some of us (sorry) are so descriptive of our sessions. You just have a nice flow to your reviews. Oh yes the ice cube technique is a winner and she is quite the entertainer. Thanks once again GDL for the terrific review.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
neverenoughsex said:
Thanks GDL, who would have been your second choice at Exquisite?.

Its a tough pick for others there's so many awesome ladies at Exquisite. My next pick would probably be either Chloe Croft or Darya.

billdong said:
Excellent review GD how would you compare her to your 3 ATF's.

I don't want to take away from Sebelle because she truely is a great lady, no one could go wrong with seeing her and I recognize she is a legend for just reasons. Hard to explain why but I didn't put her on the ATF list only because I have a deeper connection to the others. I think it has to do with my ATF's having an online presence which allows me to get more mentally connected, which BTW is a reason I tend to see more indy's.

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom