Made with Love

IN-Call Sebelle @ Exquisite Review

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks to Exquisite contributing the TOFTT March Award which made this review possible.

Since I won the award I was to select a lady from Exquisite, while they have many ladies I would like to see it was a no brainer as I so wanted to see the legendary Sebelle.

All arrangements went great and I arrived at her room with incredible hugs and kisses. She certainly knows how to make a guy feel good. Vanessa had already communicated with her it was a free session so there was no awkward moments with regards to donation. I asked for a shower and off I went.

Sebelle is a sweet lady with pretty face and a killer body. She does put effort into making sure that I was going to enjoy my time. I wanted a relaxed sensual GFE type session and thats exactly what I got. Drinks offered and settled in for a little chit-chat, she is a interesting lady. I love her french accent meanwhile she is completely fluent in english. Much to her approval i'm not a menu checklist type guy, I just go with the flow and do what makes me happy. Part of me being happy with my session is to make sure the lady also has a good time, seems that we mutually accomplished this.

Without going into too much detail, here's a few highlights. There was lots of kissing throughout to heat us up. Sebelle has a ice water BJ technique that is to be experienced the contrast of hot and cold is incredible. Not that its a surprise but she is quite athletic and able to put those muscles to use doing some hovering. Some 69 seemed to be quite distracting but happily given and recieved.

I get great satisfaction by both of us enjoying ourselves which I would say was accomplished making this a fun memorable session. Unfortunately time was up and had my shower only to bid Sebelle adieu.

Sebelle is definitely a lady to put on a TDL or a repeat list. Its all true she is a legend.

D

Demien2k5

She's a truly incredible lady! Great review GDLL, glad you had a terrific session - well deserved to sure.

Now if Sebelle would just get rid of that Montreal Canadiens doormat...the irony from this year's playoffs is killing me! LOL! :lol:

B

Beenthere123

Man I like how you write, unlike some of us (sorry) are so descriptive of our sessions. You just have a nice flow to your reviews. Oh yes the ice cube technique is a winner and she is quite the entertainer. Thanks once again GDL for the terrific review.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
neverenoughsex said:
Thanks GDL, who would have been your second choice at Exquisite?.

Its a tough pick for others there's so many awesome ladies at Exquisite. My next pick would probably be either Chloe Croft or Darya.

billdong said:
Excellent review GD how would you compare her to your 3 ATF's.

I don't want to take away from Sebelle because she truely is a great lady, no one could go wrong with seeing her and I recognize she is a legend for just reasons. Hard to explain why but I didn't put her on the ATF list only because I have a deeper connection to the others. I think it has to do with my ATF's having an online presence which allows me to get more mentally connected, which BTW is a reason I tend to see more indy's.

Top Bottom