Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call Scarlett of Mirage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Northern

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Messages 21
I had the pleasure of booking an appointment with Scarlett of Mirage. Booking the 1 hour was easy and the location was great.

Once getting inside first impressions was her pictures are very accurate as she has a great body and a GND face. I mentioned to have a GFE and she was very accomodating with it. She was actually very easy going and almost lost track of time during small talk with her, as it was enjoyable.

Short and sweet but down to business with an above average BBBJ with a variety of techniques including DT and BLS and a SOG. A little clean up and round two began, a few postions and 2nd SOG.

Overall rating of an 8, I would repeat and recommend but have a long TDL first.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
No doubt a great looking woman Northern. Service sounds good too. Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review. You have been busy lately northern.

D

Demien2k5

Iambad said:
She does have mixed reviews hope she got her act together.

Welcome back dude! I missed you, bro' (no homo). No worries with Scarlett. Take 5 mins up front to chat with her, and get settled and she'll rock your world...:cool:

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
She has a nice figure. Love those "D"s, particularly on an otherwise slim young lady.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I love her curves but have not had a chance to sample yet. Thanks for the review!

munjacake

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 86
Holy shit, she's got great tits. Even the little you can see of her face, she looks hot. Thanks for the review dude.

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
Nice review Northern, you rate her 8 overall but how would you rate her face.

Northern

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Messages 21
Givemehead said:
Nice review Northern, you rate her 8 overall but how would you rate her face.

I would go with the same rating. She is pretty easy on the eyes.

Top Bottom