Made with Love

Say whatever fucked up thing is in your head thread!

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
sexybeast said:
And they should give a head to random guys on the streets

and in restaurants, too! :lol:

DJjeS.jpg

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
So I'm wondering if you guys ever feel like it's false advertising when a woman wears a padded bra/padded ass/spanx? I mean, at some point all that stuff comes off (and in the case of spanx, is it ever like biscuits exploding from the can?)

Or at that point are you just so happy to see a naked woman that you don't care?

dvhHV.gif

It seems like more of a lie than makeup. and why wear something that's gonna attract Boobguys if that's not your best feature? :roll:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Darfus said:
I fucked readhead and blonde this morning. Redhead was crazy

At the same time? That would be quite a banner morning.

tboy said:
The thing about "trying new things" is we have become a society of instant gratification and I think have lost something along the way. I'm not talking about trying sushi for the first time or something like that, I'm talking about risk vs reward. Heck, if you go by the motto try everything once, I bet there's a shit load of crack addicts out there that regret ever picking up the pipe.

But I digress, this is the topic for another thread......

I never said I live by Try everything once. I said I ask myself if I think I would look back and regret not doing something. 98% of the time, the answer is No, I don't care that much.

But if it's the other 2%, I pay attention to that....most of my genuine regrets to-date aren't things I did, they're things I didn't do.

About this Discussion

161 Replies
20K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom