Made with Love

IN-Call Saw Jaime and WOW!

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Went without hobbying for several weeks now and was thinking of seeing Mercedes but this week she wasn't working in Markham and I don't go downtown for hobbying.

So sent Jaime a text to see if she had any free appointments (she works a limited schedule ). Got the word in the morning from her that one of her afternoon guys didn't confirm and if I'd like to take his spot? HELL YEAH! Made the appointment (sorry fella but you snooze you lose) and waited in anticipation of seeing Jaime after almost a year since my first time with her.

BTW she's extremely easy to deal with and all the arrangements were done via text, very convenient.

Got to the location near the airport and thankfully it was same place I saw her before so I knew there was a set of eateries across the street where I could park for free. Sent her a text telling her to let me know when I could come up. 10 minutes later I got the word.

Went up, knocked on the door and was let in. Totally got knocked off my feet by this blonde beauty wearing black lace bra, thong and matching stockings and high heels. Jr. instantly got erect and if that wasn't enough she immediately assaults me with HFK. That's not a typo, not DFK but HFK which stands for HEAVY FRENCH KISSING!! She devoured my mouth with hers and anchored her tongue deep in my throat, unreal.

My hands roamed all over her tight body and those fantastic boobs and that magnificent ass of hers. After like 5 minutes of this I broke away and asked for a shower (and took care of business). And while I liked the stockings I didn't want them in the way so I asked that she remove them by the time I was done washing up.

Came out and there she was waiting for me, stocking-less, and looking like a vision of sensuality in her bra and panties. I sat down in a chair in the hotel room and she immediately got on her knees in front of me and started kissing my body and licking my nipples, it was heavenly. She made her way down to my cock and I asked if she could give me the sloppiest BJ she could muster and she said NO PROBLEM.

Jaime engulfed jr. into that sweet mouth of hers letting the saliva just flow out coating my cock and my balls and getting them super wet. We even had to lay a towel down beneath me so we didn't ruin the chair. At various points I'd take my cock out of her mouth, stroke it while it was covered in saliva, slap it against her tongue and then let her put it back in her mouth. She bobbed up and down, using a nice amount of suction here and there and even DTing me and holding it there while by groin area got even more slick! I want to add that running my hands through her soft blonde hair while she was sucking and licking me was a great feeling too.

After about 10 minutes of this amazing BBBJ I stood her up and unfastened her bra and slid her panties off, then motioned her to the bed and joined her there. Started DATY on her sweet bald kitty. Excellent hygiene and while she was very reserved during my oral ministrations on her she did make it apparent that I was doing something right.

Moved up to straddle her to do some Russian and it was ok but she rather I moved up so she could suck me some more. Didn't think this was too comfortable for either of us so asked for a cover so I could fuck her. Got it on, moved to the edge of the bed and mounted her while she lay down on the edge of the bed and I stood at it's edge (my fave). Lubed us both up and I slid my way in. Really nice sensation of being in her and I got a good rhythm going of fucking her at various speeds. Mixed some more HFK and sucking on her tits while thrusting in her.

Switched to doggie and got a magnificent view of her lovely cheeks and puckered anus as I slid back into her kitty. I grabbed a two handfuls of her beautiful ass and proceeded to fuck her at a nice steady pace until SOG 1 came.

Took a nice break after while she cleaned up me and herself. We cuddled in bed and chatted a bit (turns out she remembered me to some degree which was nice).

We proceeded to start kissing again and I moved my mouth back to her breasts and then asked her to turn over so I could pay some attention to that ass of hers. Kissed my way down her back and legs and finally moved my way up to her ass. I kissed and licked them and then spread them apart so I could rim her asshole. She seemed to really like it. Flipped her again onto her back and ate her pussy some more.

I noticed we were coming up on time so I laid down and she proceeded to give me another wonderful BBBJ with lots of saliva and DT. Second SOG came while I was jerking off onto her tongue and she licked up some of the cum that got on my hands and then she licked and sucked me dry getting as much of my sperm into her mouth and into her tummy as possible.

Another fantastic experience with her and I plan to see her again soon.

B

Beenthere123

Damn you MB I tried so hard to book her 3 weeks ago gave her 3 different dates and times and she was booked. Guess I have to try harder love the HFK and her DT talent is up there with the best my other buddies confirm.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
iceman_dci said:
No Brother Olayda...I told YOU!!

Bullshit. I found her and you later whined that she was your girl

Hint: Next time you see her wear 'allure' cologne and she'll give you an extra special session because it will remind her of me. :razz:

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Beenthere123 said:
Damn you MB I tried so hard to book her 3 weeks ago gave her 3 different dates and times and she was booked. Guess I have to try harder love the HFK and her DT talent is up there with the best my other buddies confirm.

BT for sure you gotta see her. Just outstanding service and such a hot body!

Senor Gomes said:
Simply outstanding review Marvel does she look her age which is 40?

I'd say so. But I'm not that much younger than her so it doesn't bother me in the least. She's a very lovely woman facially and figure-wise. Hell she's got a better body than women in their 20s that I've fucked and man can she suck cock!

Madmax said:
Excellent review MB not only is Jamie great in the sack she is also a wonderful woman.

True, true!

Demien2k5 said:
Fuck off and quit gloating or you're all gonna get TOLD! :lol:

Man, I have GOT to see this woman before the blue balls from re-reading this review kills me!

Yes you do!

BTW Sentry if you read this I asked her if she's open to see couples and she said YES! Plus she's never done it with a couple yet so maybe you and the missus would like to break her cherry in this regard.

Top Bottom