Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Elite Ladies

💋SASHA WELLINGTON💋 💣BOMBSHELL 💣IN Downtown APRIL 11-13. Hazel eyes. 32C. E

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Sashawellington

Advertiser
Joined Apr 5, 2018
Messages 8

Hello there xo

Finally you have stumbled across me...

I will be the most enchanting and exquisite woman you will ever meet. My beauty will leave you breathless. My long silky hair will feel so soft in your hands, and my kisses will leave you in a blissful paradise.

I'm a 23 years old and from East-Indian origin. I am an upscale companion who caters to well established gentlemen who appreciate the finer things in life. You may find me travelling between Ottawa, Montreal & Toronto as well.

Physically, I'm exotic looking and standing at 5'2 with a beautifully toned and slim figure. Silky tanned skin, long medium dark hair, paired with seductive hazel eyes to an angelic fresh face. I take pride in taking care of myself; always presented as classy sophisticated yet bubbly & polished to perfection. Being a lover of fashion and style, I always dress appropriately yet seductively for any occasion.

Manicure always done
Sexy lingerie
Outfit request is available prior to our date if possible.
For longer appointments Wine is available on request.

5'1 height
110 weight
34C bust
26 waist

I prefer a natural and elegant look but beneath my sophisticated image I am very much your down to earth exotic girl next door. I love embracing my femininity and all that comes with being a woman and I do get an incredible rush from seducing you with just a look, or touch and making you want to devour me

I truly enjoy meeting new people, and can make you feel comfortable and relaxed easily. I have a very friendly personality and I enjoy the thrill of this secret life of being a private companion. My main goal is to ensure our time together is pleasant and most memorable for you.

Availability

(Downtown):
April 11, 2018: 3pm-12 am
April 12, 2018: 7 am - 12 am
April 13, 2018 :6 am-12 pm

Missisauga:

April 9, 2018: 10pm-4 am
April 10, 2018: 8am-8pm
April 11, 2018: 7am-12pm

I am also available early as 6 am on request. Pre-booking required.

Dates subject to change if there is no minimum booking. So pre-book now to ensure a spot!

Donations:
HH - Short lived passion- 180 Roses
1H -Sensual encounter - 300 Roses
1.5H - Pleasurable explosion- 500 Roses
2Hrs -Sensual encounter - 600 Roses
3Hrs- Sweet Escape - 900 Roses

Brunch/Dinner/Drinks date 100/h

having lunch or dinner together at a nice restaurant with some light intimacy: kissing, hugging and holding hands.

This package is for those who would like to have a connection prior to getting intimate or want to have a beautiful woman on their arm. I will dress accordingly to the restaurant. A nice tight dress paired with heels. Or I could dress sexy casual, whichever is your preference. Please provide the donation in a discreet manner at the beginning of our meeting, preferably in a gift bag.

If you would like to get intimate with me we can go back to my hotel.

Lunch Date + Incall rate

*Add 50$ for outcall. 25$ in downtown for outcall. I only do outcalls to upscale residences and hotels (4-5 stars). At a minimum of 1H.

Pre-booking ONLY. I need 24-48 hours notice xo

**Please note my prices are subjected to change in August 2018. My regular suitors will keep their previous donation rates (2x repeat).**

Please include this information :

Name, Age & Nationality
Phone Number
Date, Hour, & Duration (please check my schedule)
Location of the rendez-vous (Incall or Outcall)
Caerf/P411 Username if you have an account OR
At least 1 reference from another independent provider that you met OR a picture of a drivers licence/official Id.

Text me at:
(647)-495-1804

[email protected]

Discretion & respect for each other is the most important to me. I ask you to enclose the following information for my safety. I ensure you that all information will remain private and confidential.

My preference is for gentlemen who are 35 years and older, looking for an experience rather than quick gratification. You are professional, successful and mature. You deserve and demand the very best, and all that it entails. You have achieved a realization that desire begins in the mind. And through this, you desire a companion, an enchantress, a muse.

After all, of all the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about...

Untill we meet... :yahoo:

Sasha Wellington xo

Come see me while places last

[email protected]

(647)-495-1804

Please include the information I need from you while contacting me!
Name, Age & Nationality
Phone Number
Date, Hour, & Duration (please check my schedule)
Location of the rendez-vous (Incall or Outcall)
Caerf/P411 Username if you have an account OR
At least 1 reference from another independent provider that you met OR a picture of a drivers licence/official Id.

(Website under construction-New pictures coming soon)

Last edited:
Top Bottom