Made with Love

Sasha, banging the girlfriend experience - literally

E

ERecTile

I was in the mood for an Indian spinner and I asked Sassy for a recommendation. Lo and behold, they had a new SP that was just starting out. I love seeing SPs that are new to the biz and just starting out. As a bonus, I was assured that Sasha was a university student who is working her way through school while supporting herself. Sassy's got my number alright. This is exactly the type of SP I love to see!

Booking was straightforward and fun with the usual banter with the ever amazing Sara. The location was at Sassy's new NY location so no more long subway rides for me, wuhoo! When the door opened, my jaw dropped. Wow, Sasha is a DDG spinner for sure. She greeted me with a warm hug while dressed in sexy lingerie. I think I took the fastest shower of all time. I could not wait to spend some quality time with this beauty.

Facially, Sasha has more than a passing resemblance to Aarti Mann aka Priya from Big Bang Theory. And she has that adorable Indian accent as well. Her personality is fresh and bubbly and friendly. Perky breasts and a bubble butt. God, I was in heaven. Other than the resemblance to Aarti though, there was something familiar about her... more on that later.

Service was fairly standard. DATY was clean and sweet and she was quite vocal and appreciative. Real orgasm too as evidenced by the drenching I got on my lips and chin. She'd never done the reverse 69 before and I was more than happy to show her. BJ skills were decent and she took pointers very well. I think I prepped her very well for the next client. FS started in CG. Ho. Lee. Shit. She is very tight so we had to progress slowly with lots and lots of intimate DFK. She transitioned to RCG without ever breaking contact - a true spinner! Onwards to doggie, where she shyly admitted that this was her favourite position. I grabbed onto her hips and really let go. I love this position too cause it's almost impossible for me to lose control and I can literally go a long time. I think she came at least twice (she later told me that she didn't stop coming). I was getting close so we flipped to missionary for my big finish.

Finishing in missionary is my personal favorite. But I almost lost wood here. While I was squishing her perky breasts and pounding away, I suddenly realized why she looked familiar. In fact, I'd met her with her clothes on 2 weeks ago when my son introduced her as his new girlfriend!

Shit!

Crap!

From the look on her face, I could tell she'd recognized me too finally. She had that deer caught in the headlights look.

I was too close though so I soldiered on. I leaned down so I couldn't see her face and the blew the biggest load in my life. After I stopped spasmming though, I was almost afraid to lift my face up. I quietly asked her if she was xxx, who is currently dating my son. And equally quietly, she said yes.

OMG

She hadn't even had sex with my son yet as they'd only necked and groped a bit. Shit. I'd "closed the deal" with my son's girlfriend before he did! What do I do now?

Recommend? Um... to be honest, she was fantastic, but I feel kinda weird recommending.
Repeat? Oh god help me, but yeah, I would in a heartbeat!

Juice

Joined Apr 3, 2014
Messages 65
Holy shit, I am lost on words.

She hadn't even had sex with my son yet as they'd only necked and groped a bit. Shit. I'd "closed the deal" with my son's girlfriend before he did! What do I do now?

E

ERecTile

I'm happy you guys liked it. Took almost a month from conception to execution. Thanks go out to Carolyn of Sassy Angels. She is a true angel and it was fun to collaborate with her on this little project.

The real irony was that yesterday, I DID see someone who very closely matched my mental image of "Sasha". Jasmin, if you're reading this you really made my day yesterday!

About this Discussion

20 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom