Made with Love

sammydress

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I keep coming back to the same shopping website time and again because it is so good - you get alot for a little. Excellent value and reasonable quality.

The website:

sammydress.com

I ordered a watch from there and it was extremely good quality and an extremely good price.

Enjoy.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Johnny, it is a dead giveaway that you aren't black. You wouldn't use such a profile pic if you were. If you were black, you would pick something much more flattering. Just saying.

Anyways, I spend $500 per month on SPs, about $200 on drugs; so I don't have too much spare money left over for an expensive watch.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Johnny, it is a dead giveaway that you aren't black. You wouldn't use such a profile pic if you were. If you were black, you would pick something much more flattering. Just saying.

Anyways, I spend $500 per month on SPs, about $200 on drugs; so I don't have too much spare money left over for an expensive watch.

AsianMan, please tell the popo that keep yanking my chain I'm not black. I'm starting to get a bad vibe from you because $700 a month is chump change in my books. The ladies need to make that in one day and in my books you're a lost leader chump. I hear UberX is looking for drivers man, how about supplementing your income.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Why do I get the feeling someone is arguing with himself for their own amusement?

I agrue with myself all the time, only because the makeup sex is awesome.
9HyKk62.gif

Top Bottom