Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Sexy Friends Toronto

sammydress

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
I keep coming back to the same shopping website time and again because it is so good - you get alot for a little. Excellent value and reasonable quality.

The website:

sammydress.com

I ordered a watch from there and it was extremely good quality and an extremely good price.

Enjoy.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Johnny, it is a dead giveaway that you aren't black. You wouldn't use such a profile pic if you were. If you were black, you would pick something much more flattering. Just saying.

Anyways, I spend $500 per month on SPs, about $200 on drugs; so I don't have too much spare money left over for an expensive watch.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Johnny, it is a dead giveaway that you aren't black. You wouldn't use such a profile pic if you were. If you were black, you would pick something much more flattering. Just saying.

Anyways, I spend $500 per month on SPs, about $200 on drugs; so I don't have too much spare money left over for an expensive watch.

AsianMan, please tell the popo that keep yanking my chain I'm not black. I'm starting to get a bad vibe from you because $700 a month is chump change in my books. The ladies need to make that in one day and in my books you're a lost leader chump. I hear UberX is looking for drivers man, how about supplementing your income.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Why do I get the feeling someone is arguing with himself for their own amusement?

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Why do I get the feeling someone is arguing with himself for their own amusement?

I agrue with myself all the time, only because the makeup sex is awesome.

About this Discussion

13 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom