Made with Love

Arabella Samira @ Arabella's

dingwall

Reviewer
Joined May 29, 2010
Messages 105
I had the pleasure of meeting Samira at Arabellas' fantastic invitation-only party. I was able to talk with this beauty at length before our date. Initially, she was clothed in a very elegant evening dress that only hinted at her awesome figure. This changed during the party to lingerie. The kind of lingerie that makes you want to take it off as soon possible. Samira has impeccable taste in clothing.

Samira is listed as Anna-Marie at: arabellastoronto.com/anna-marie.html

It is important to note that Samira’s photos bear little resemblance to her in real life. The ones on her twitter feed, @island3xotic has much accurate photos.

My date with Samira was at the end of very long day for both of us. Having said this, it was incendiary. Perhaps it was just our chemistry but she was unbelievably responsive. Pro tip: she likes her neck being gently kissed.

In additional to Samira’s beauty, she has a jaw-dropping figure that frankly doesn’t look real. Thankfully, it is! Without going into details, she is a real treasure: talented, very frisky and such a nice person to be with. I hope that Samira stays with Arabella’s for a long time to come. I can’t wait to see her again for a longer date.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
I too had the pleasure of meeting her at the party as well and found her to be both personable and engaging; IMO she is more attractive in person than her pictures would suggest.

Arabella

Joined Dec 7, 2014
Messages 527
dingwall said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Samira at Arabellas' fantastic invitation-only party. I was able to talk with this beauty at length before our date. Initially, she was clothed in a very elegant evening dress that only hinted at her awesome figure. This changed during the party to lingerie. The kind of lingerie that makes you want to take it off as soon possible. Samira has impeccable taste in clothing.

Samira is listed as Anna-Marie at: arabellastoronto.com/anna-marie.html

It is important to note that Samira’s photos bear little resemblance to her in real life. The ones on her twitter feed, @island3xotic has much accurate photos.

My date with Samira was at the end of very long day for both of us. Having said this, it was incendiary. Perhaps it was just our chemistry but she was unbelievably responsive. Pro tip: she likes her neck being gently kissed.

In additional to Samira’s beauty, she has a jaw-dropping figure that frankly doesn’t look real. Thankfully, it is! Without going into details, she is a real treasure: talented, very frisky and such a nice person to be with. I hope that Samira stays with Arabella’s for a long time to come. I can’t wait to see her again for a longer date.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review:)
Samira had an amazing time with you.....she really is a beauty in every way....

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom